Home

Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

This is a discussion on Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #25
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Predict the top 25 best team ratings for NCAA '13

I think Ohio State has a chance to bounce back like Oklahoma did after they had about half a dozen starters injured in 2009. I think Ohio State will finish somewhere between 10-20 and win 9 or 10 games. However I think they should start in the 20s like Texas and Florida. I doubt they have two or three mediocre years like Florida and Texas have had.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
OSU outside the top 25?

But yeah man, OSU sucks.
Calm down. It was a joke. Kidding..... come on. I've never been a fan of OSU and it shows. Urban Meyer is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM   #27
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

Sorry, I just think it's ridiculous to say that any top notch team should be ranked a C+ on offense because of one bad season. I think its safe to say OSU has accomplished a little more this past decade than FSU. JMO of course. I've been pulling for FSU to bounce back. I think once they along with Miami get back to the top, it will help cool off the SEC and maybe level the talent pool out a little more. I do Like Jimbo though. I get why UF fans hate OSU because of Meyer coming home. But I'd take 2 titles and another bowl win against OSU any day if I were UF. They will always compete, and have an excellent fanbase. Coch Boom will keep them tough.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #28
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Let's see.

Every Alabama starter will be in the 90's.
Every bench player in the upper 80's and a few bench warmers at the upper 70's.

OSU, USC, ND will all probably be in the A's like every year.

Seriously though, I care more about what the roster editors do with the rosters than the default rosters EA puts out.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #29
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Did you read anything I said though your basing rating off who your program is not what they have done last year..

You still have not answered my question on what you would rate one of the worst offenses in the country and why they will all of the sudden be great?Your kinda to busy getting mad defending your program when nobody is saying they are a horrible school and saying they should be rated this just because there OSU..

I've done they are a great school and will compete for years to come...
Old 05-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #30
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Did you read anything I said though your basing rating off who your program is not what they have done last year..

You still have not answered my question on what you would rate one of the worst offenses in the country and why they will all of the sudden be great?Your kinda to busy getting mad defending your program when nobody is saying they are a horrible school and saying they should be rated this just because there OSU..

I've done they are a great school and will compete for years to come...
You don't base ratings off what they did last year. It's based of what they will do this year. You have to be a soothsayer of sorts.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #31
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

I never said they has an "A" offense, I think the team (based on Potential) should overall be rated an A or A-. I already explained why they were a terrible offense last season. When the rosters are released it's not like some guy at EA says... hmmm.... OSU was near he bottom of passing LY, lets make them bad for this season which we know nothing about.

The ratings are based upon potential, recruiting classes, and returning starters. Braxton will prob be rated around an 84. Jordan Hall is nothing special, Carolos Hyde IMO is the best RB on the team. Like I said, I'd be shocked to see OSU win less than 7 games this season. Probably will win around 8 or 9 because the defense will be stout.

If you don't like my predictions, post your own. We'll see where EA has the teams rated overall, and maybe we can come back and see how wrong I was?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #32
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
You don't base ratings off what they did last year. It's based of what they will do this year. You have to be a soothsayer of sorts.
Thats true, but when you lost most of your key players, your top RB's and top WR, you can't go ahead and call a bad offense good now. They are unproven and no one really knows what they will be able to do. I don't think Ohio St or Florida deserves higher than a B on offense. I think Urban can greatly improve Ohio St's offense. Maybe not this year, but in the future. And I have nothing against him for going home to Ohio St. Saying they deserve a C+ is going to low, I can agree with that definitely. Saying they deserve a B+ or higher I can't agree with though, not yet at least until they prove me otherwise.

They will probably overrate both of them though. So everything I think will mean nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »