Home

A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 01:44 AM   #25
Rookie

mcmike9's Arena

OVR: 2
Visually it appears nothing has been improved for this years game. which is most disappointing in the equipment aspect in my opinion. No new looking equipment. Same player models. Same huge football. Disappointed is an understatement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #26
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Will EA ever give an explanation for why the colors are so washed out every year? Honestly, if you had told me these were screenshots from NCAA 10, I would have believed you. Nothing has changed; even the crowd looks identical. Colors for schools literally haven't been updated in at least 3 years.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #27
Rookie

HammerOfGod's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

These visuals were OK three years ago. Time to pack it in EA. No amount of tweaks to the gameplay can make me play this trash this year.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #28
MVP

Cant really make out any difference at the moment.

1. Thigh pads still look like they're melted into the players legs
2. Revolution facemasks MIGHT be fixed. I shall be disappointed if they aren't. They've been out of proportion for YEARS and I'm still patiently waiting.
3. Still no mouthpieces?

Artists are supposed to have exquisite attention to detail. How are the player models looks, accessories, and colors so bland then?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:30 AM   #29
Rookie

U know I really don't understand e.a anymore. Madden 12 had so much new equipment Nike Adidas under armor including xenith helmets big bens facemask and the revo robot without the bars now I don't think NCAA is a bad game but it is very dissapointing it's like a c*ck tease and it's overall very dissapointing
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #30
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

They just need to fire the whole art department, & whoever handles uniforms and equipment. Or at least get me in there so I can tell them what to do.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #31
MVP

merchant1874's Arena

OVR: 6

I cant honestly tell you enough how dissapointed I am that they havent updated the graphics at all.

I applaud better gameplay (if it works) and a new scouting system but what in the hell do they spend their time on? Is it that hard to allocate a couple of people to correct colours, facemasks, helmets and socks?

If you can spend time on making a wait for it....... new improved TICKER!!!! you can spend time correcting colours etc.

Ive said this in another games forum here. Uniforms, colours and Logos are PARAMOUNT to a teams identity and if you cant get that correct for an officially liscensed game then shame on you.

At least make it look like you are playing an improved/updated game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #32
Banned

Osceola's Arena

OVR: 5

Why, oh why do they keep releasing screenshots from NCAA 11?

You would assume they would release screenshots showing off some new equipment or something right? Absolutely nothing new in any of these...

If you told me this was last years game I would 100% believe you.

No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc.

$#^^#$&%($#)@#%$&%*$(#)%&%*($(#&!!@!@*(!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »