Home

A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #33
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: A Few More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
I cant honestly tell you enough how dissapointed I am that they havent updated the graphics at all.

I applaud better gameplay (if it works) and a new scouting system but what in the hell do they spend their time on? Is it that hard to allocate a couple of people to correct colours, facemasks, helmets and socks?

If you can spend time on making a wait for it....... new improved TICKER!!!! you can spend time correcting colours etc.

Ive said this in another games forum here. Uniforms, colours and Logos are PARAMOUNT to a teams identity and if you cant get that correct for an officially liscensed game then shame on you.

At least make it look like you are playing an improved/updated game.
Yeah, I get that maybe they are about maxed out as far as graphics go, but I find it hard to believe they are unable to improve the colors.

It's a shame when the defending national champion of the game you are replicating doesn't even have correct jersey colors.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:16 PM   #34
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
It looks like the LSU #49 and the Auburn player are dancing - the Auburn guy even has his hands on #49's hips!! haha

It's like a middle school slow dance
i did not know that that's how offensive lineman block. oh wishing for OL/DL interaction in NCAA 14
Old 05-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #35
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I love that differences in people. I like how ppl have different focuses. I would love to have some of these guys on my development team. I NEVER notice equipment type things. I only notice that there was a lack of shoe choices. Aside from that the fact that the players run with no waist movement.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #36
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Just boggles me how it seems madden always takes ideas from NCAA and puts them in madden on top of making their own improvements but NCAA never takes anything from madden....such as new player models and equipment!!
Old 05-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osceola
Why, oh why do they keep releasing screenshots from NCAA 11?

You would assume they would release screenshots showing off some new equipment or something right? Absolutely nothing new in any of these...

If you told me this was last years game I would 100% believe you.

No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc.

$#^^#$&%($#)@#%$&%*$(#)%&%*($(#&!!@!@*(!!
what if they had all of that stuff up to date but the actual gameplay sucked on the field?

I'd rather they focus on gameplay because the graphics isn't a game killer IMO.

Not saying No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc. aren't important but for once i'd like EA to really step up the overall gameplay on the field 1st.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
Rookie

Cane305's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
what if they had all of that stuff up to date but the actual gameplay sucked on the field?

Not saying No new facemasks, no new gloves, ankle socks, no new arm bands, leg bands, no new colors/alt colors...etc, etc, etc. aren't important but for once i'd like EA to really step up the overall gameplay on the field 1st.
I agree I'd much rather have solid gameplay and I'm excited for the new improvements but it's a let down that nothing has changed or improved in regards to equipment and player models....
Old 05-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #39
Banned

Osceola's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers

Honestly they aren't that far apart in my opinion. Sure I would take gameplay over the look of the game/players but really it's one in the same. If the gameplay is awesome but the equipment is from 2004 it kills me, makes me hesitate on a purchase. In the same light if gameplay isn't great but everyone has up to date equipment and uniforms look awesome I'll hesitate just the same.

Basically give me some effort on both fronts. Gameplay improvements with equipment improvements.

Make sense?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:03 PM   #40
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osceola
Honestly they aren't that far apart in my opinion. Sure I would take gameplay over the look of the game/players but really it's one in the same. If the gameplay is awesome but the equipment is from 2004 it kills me, makes me hesitate on a purchase. In the same light if gameplay isn't great but everyone has up to date equipment and uniforms look awesome I'll hesitate just the same.

Basically give me some effort on both fronts. Gameplay improvements with equipment improvements.

Make sense?
If equipment takes away from you enjoying the game you need to stop researching equipment.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »