Home

Idea for Generic FCS Teams

This is a discussion on Idea for Generic FCS Teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2
Idea for Generic FCS Teams

This past year in the Road to Glory mode, we were able to bring in several of our Teambuilder teams to fill out our High School schedule. I think it'd be awesome if we could do the same in our Dynasties with FCS teams. Allowing us to assign maybe two to each FCS squad would get around teams scheduling the same team on the same weekend. I already play my dynasties without teambuilder teams, (due to the whole no uni brands thing), but I'd gladly pull 12 FCS Teambuilder teams into my dynasty just so I wouldn't have to see FCS Southeast on the schedule.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Idea for Generic FCS Teams

Great idea. I'd love to see this, but I doubt it happens.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah that'd be great. What is there like 5-7 FCS (random direction) teams. It would be really nice to sub FCS South with say App State (Teambuilder) and FCS Southeast with Georgia State. I hate playing the Random FCS teams and I would be more inclined to schedule them in Dynasty if I could import those 5-7 teams that would match the direction. THIS really shouldn't be hard to do but I doubt, as well, that it will be in the game.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:59 PM   #4
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

That's actually an awesome idea
Old 05-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Yeah that'd be great. What is there like 5-7 FCS (random direction) teams. It would be really nice to sub FCS South with say App State (Teambuilder) and FCS Southeast with Georgia State. I hate playing the Random FCS teams and I would be more inclined to schedule them in Dynasty if I could import those 5-7 teams that would match the direction. THIS really shouldn't be hard to do but I doubt, as well, that it will be in the game.
You could make it easier by just uploading the teamplates, and having randomly generated rosters. It'd be cool to even have the difficulty of the team randlomly generate to produce an upset once every few years, al la App State and Michigan.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »