Home

Why no mention of NCAA 13 demo?

This is a discussion on Why no mention of NCAA 13 demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 06:59 AM   #25
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Why no mention of NCAA 13 demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
I think it's just the players. Archie Griffin is one. Haven't heard anything about uniforms. I'd much prefer uniforms
Yeah, I haven't heard anything about uniforms. I just saw other people saying we got uniforms and assumed I missed something.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 08:25 AM   #26
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
So true! Plus you get a deal with Amazon, the only thing I dont know if you will still get it the day of release when ordering with Amazon.
You will get it the day of release if you pick release day shipping which is only 99 cents. I always buy my games from Amazon and they have never let me down.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
You will get it the day of release if you pick release day shipping which is only 99 cents. I always buy my games from Amazon and they have never let me down.
Me neither! I vote Amazon for pre-ordering games!
Old 06-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #28
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I understand this, but as of right now they are not offering release day shipping anymore. I have tried to order it a few times and they do not give me the option for release day shipping anymore. Maybe too many people have done this?
Old 06-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #29
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I understand this, but as of right now they are not offering release day shipping anymore. I have tried to order it a few times and they do not give me the option for release day shipping anymore. Maybe too many people have done this?
oh. ... that is interesting. I thought that once they made it available it was always available but I guess maybe not. I would just keep checking in on it since we still have over a month to go.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:44 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I've seen amazon do this with other games and then add release day shipping back in later. Not sure why. Maybe they're just making sure they can cover the number of orders first before giving people the option.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #31
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
oh. ... that is interesting. I thought that once they made it available it was always available but I guess maybe not. I would just keep checking in on it since we still have over a month to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rick_14
I've seen amazon do this with other games and then add release day shipping back in later. Not sure why. Maybe they're just making sure they can cover the number of orders first before giving people the option.
Thank you guys! Yea I figure they wanna see how many people still want release day shipping. (You think they would know we all want it the day it comes out that is why we are pre-ordering it) LOL I figure if they see enough people add to cart then delete from cart they will know why!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »