Home

I wish...

This is a discussion on I wish... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

OVR: 1
I wish...

1. I wish people would stop asking about a playoff system in the game. Guess what it won't be in the game until it is in real life.

2. I wish people would let the equipment die already. Some people just want every piece of equipment in three game they could careless about gameplay they just want 2 bar facemasks or 9 different brands of helmets. Do they really make a difference?

3. So you let one gameplay trailer decide if you are going to buy the game. Its probably something they filmed awhile back but if you aren't going to but it don't I'm sure EA won't be hurt by you not buying It

4. There are plenty more things I could say but I'll let other people chime in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #2
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I wish...

Why would anyone else chime in? The people you wish would stop posting do more to better the game than anything produced in this thread every would.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #3
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

so your telling me you would rather have better equipment than better gameplay and that in having better equipment the game would be a million times better than if they fixed relaxed cb coverage and some of the easy things they could fix on defense
Old 05-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #4
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

I think he's saying that improved equipment and improved gameplay are not mutually exclusive.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

Lol this is why EA does'nt work hard enough because at the end of the day they still have to buy NCAA. Wish everyone would make a movement to not buy NCAA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnmtchll
so your telling me you would rather have better equipment than better gameplay and that in having better equipment the game would be a million times better than if they fixed relaxed cb coverage and some of the easy things they could fix on defense
I'm saying it's a forum, people are entitled to post their opinions; just like you have done with this thread. The difference is, this thread adds nothing to the discussion; you're complaining about complainers.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

chlnmtchll's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I'm saying it's a forum, people are entitled to post their opinions; just like you have done with this thread. The difference is, this thread adds nothing to the discussion; you're complaining about complainers.
my only goal for this thread was to get people to read it and think about what they are really asking for. Like if i can change a facemask it would make rtg that much better. as we have seen in the pass with previous NCAA versions EA will tweak a little here and a little there and guess what people still buy the game. Its like COD you add one new feature slap a new number on it and everyone gets excited and flock to buy it.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnmtchll
1. I wish people would stop asking about a playoff system in the game. Guess what it won't be in the game until it is in real life.

2. I wish people would let the equipment die already. Some people just want every piece of equipment in three game they could careless about gameplay they just want 2 bar facemasks or 9 different brands of helmets. Do they really make a difference?

3. So you let one gameplay trailer decide if you are going to buy the game. Its probably something they filmed awhile back but if you aren't going to but it don't I'm sure EA won't be hurt by you not buying It

4. There are plenty more things I could say but I'll let other people chime in
1. I think they people asking for this are those that have seen an optional playoff setting in previous sports games well before a playoff was even on the horizon of college football and wish we could have that option. I personally don't care, but it is something that has been in games before and it is very clearly the future of football. The "it hasn't happened in real life yet" argument won't fly here because neither has some of the massive conference changes and bowl tie in changes that users can customize.

2. If they didn't make a difference, people wouldn't ask for them. You answered your own question.

3. What else are people going to use? That is all that is being marketed.

4. Good luck with that, you basically told everyone else to shut up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »