Home

A Couple of New NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on A Couple of New NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #41
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: A Couple of New NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

Honestly I haven't seen much upgrade from 11 to 13 as far as player model and graphics.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #42
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
What exactly is happening here? I honestly thought someone just posted screens they took from 12 and posted them here as a joke.
Same thing I said.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 05-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #43
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
maybe theres no "FSU" logo on the chest because they may have uniforms that were available back when those players were playing????? that uni wasnt introduced til last year, so maybe
Old 05-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #44
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3

I know it's been said, but man, the player models just look bad. Especially the lineman and they have the same cleats from like 08 or 09. Just outdated all around.

Old 05-29-2012, 09:52 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think that they are doing a horrible job marketing this years game. The screen shots they have chosen to show look EXACTLY like NCAA12 and to be honest...should we be excited to play as RG3? We were able to play with him last year so what is the big deal? I am so disappointed in everything that they have shown so far.

With the lack of equipment upgrades, the horrible player models, and the crowd video, this game is actually turning me away from the series instead of getting me excited. Gone are the days where I couldn't wait for release day. I now look forward to Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2012, 10:00 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Honestly I haven't seen much upgrade from 11 to 13 as far as player model and graphics.
yeah i agree the graphics are basically the same for the last 3 years.

but at the same time if EA steps up the overall actual gameplay on the field i don't think the graphics or player models will matter that much.

Hell i love College Hoops 2K8 not because of the graphics but because the gameplay even for a 5 year old game is still top notch.

I don't think EA has ever actually surpassed or matched their graphics in NCAA Football with top notch gameplay on the field.

NCAA 11 remains my favorite version but it still falls short in gameplay in some very key areas that was never fixed in NCAA 12.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #47
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Looks fine to me. Looks like NCAA has this entire gen, imo. I don't expect extreme graphical changes from year to year anymore, I stopped doing that very early on in his generation of consoles. I expect NCAA to look exactly like this until the next-gen is released, and I'm fine with that. I just want a game that plays well and is fun, which I thought NCAA '12 was. So as long as NCAA '13 is a step forward in gameplay (and it looks like it'll be like that thanks to the new passing game and the new recruiting), they can keep the graphics EXACTLY the same as far as I'm concerned.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #48
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
yeah i agree the graphics are basically the same for the last 3 years.

but at the same time if EA steps up the overall actual gameplay on the field i don't think the graphics or player models will matter that much.

Hell i love College Hoops 2K8 not because of the graphics but because the gameplay even for a 5 year old game is still top notch.

I don't think EA has ever actually surpassed or matched their graphics in NCAA Football with top notch gameplay on the field.

NCAA 11 remains my favorite version but it still falls short in gameplay in some very key areas that was never fixed in NCAA 12.
As much as I perfer better player models I'd gladly scarifice it and graphics for better physics and better interaction at the LOS and with players on the primeter. However it doesn't seem like where getting a drastic upgrade in game play considering how similar everything else is to the same game 2 years ago.

Clearly it's much more difficult to progress this game in a yearly cycle than I can imagine.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »