Home

Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

This is a discussion on Another big announcement for NCAA 13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

So I'm not a big poster here but I lurk daily and lately I've been intrigued by the speculation about physics in Madden. There was a thread on here about what June 4th meant to NCAA - some speculating that physics could be included in NCAA 13. Check this link out:

http://www.easports.com/news/article...-viewing-guide

Quote:
NCAA thought they’d jump the gun a little bit and give you a taste of what they’re bringing to the table a week early. In addition to revealing their Heisman Playbook on Wednesday May 29th, they’re also hosting a Heisman Webcast the same day. There may also be another big announcement in the works that we’re not at liberty to discuss yet...but if we were you we would probably be checking the site regularly for some big NCAA news.
That sounds to me like whatever feature is in Madden is going to be in NCAA, no? Lock this baby up if it isn't thread-worthy, but it seems that there is some new feature for NCAA that hasn't been announced yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

Verrryyyyy interesting.... hmm
Old 05-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #3
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

1. Of course this is thread worthy! Have confidence in your thread making.

2. Probably not the Madden thing. Don't think they would steal the thunder.

3. My guess is a reveal of all new uniforms. I'm keeping it modest.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #4
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdodgeball4
So I'm not a big poster here but I lurk daily and lately I've been intrigued by the speculation about physics in Madden. There was a thread on here about what June 4th meant to NCAA - some speculating that physics could be included in NCAA 13. Check this link out:

http://www.easports.com/news/article...-viewing-guide

That sounds to me like whatever feature is in Madden is going to be in NCAA, no? Lock this baby up if it isn't thread-worthy, but it seems that there is some new feature for NCAA that hasn't been announced yet.
I am hoping.... praying really that this is a revamp from the videos we have seen thus far. Underwhelming to say the least.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Yeah, I posted this in the "A Couple New NCAA 13 Screenshots" last night. I'm praying it's what's in Madden, but I can't see them stealing Madden's thunder. Maybe they decided to put all the new D-I teams in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I just doubt its something gameplay related. With all the uproar over the videos they have posted, I'm sure EA would have said something if that wasn't close to being the final gameplay product. I think it will be something to do with the Heisman Race thing. Unfortunately.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-30-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I just doubt its something gameplay related. With all the uproar over the videos they have posted, I'm sure EA would have said something if that wasn't close to being the final gameplay product. I think it will be something to do with the Heisman Race thing. Unfortunately.
i don't think it will have anything to do with the Heisman, they already dedicating time to that. I read over at tgt that there was one more gameplay feature not released.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

I have a feeling it will be something less than spectacular... just more EA hype

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »