Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #73
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
this looks really interesting. being a guy who spends all of his time in Dynasty this makes it all the better for me and adds a layer that i like because i love recruiting.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #74
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

I love this, adds so much to the fun of recruiting for me. This will be especially fun in Online Dynasty!! Can't wait!!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #75
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - First Look at Scouting, When You Start Your Dynasty

Super stoked for this! Dynasty needed a little something and I think this is the start of it! Excited to start an OD. If anyone is interested hit me up! PS3 all day!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2012, 01:08 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 1

Heres what I dont understand , If I am scouting a defensive tackle , I dont care what his throw power is , I dont care what his run blocking ability is , I want to know how he is tackling or blockshedding , etc etc
Old 06-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk556
Heres what I dont understand , If I am scouting a defensive tackle , I dont care what his throw power is , I dont care what his run blocking ability is , I want to know how he is tackling or blockshedding , etc etc
From what I seen so far, the only position that shows all the ratings is ATH. I think for the other positions is position specific
Old 06-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
From what I seen so far, the only position that shows all the ratings is ATH. I think for the other positions is position specific
I sure hope your right
Old 06-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #79
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb
as excited as i'd like to get about all this, the fact remains (to me at least) that as long as the gameplay is rooted in animations, there will be very little difference between a 90 trucking rating and a 40 rating. every year, i forget that the numbers they throw up on the screen are mostly arbitrary and have little to do with the way the game plays. a lb with a 85 tackle rating has the same animations at his disposal as a lb with a 50 rating.
It's possible that if Madden announces real time physics that NCAA could get it as well.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #80
Banned

just watched it again , my bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »