Home

NCAA 12 RECRUITING HOW MANY

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 RECRUITING HOW MANY within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #17
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 12 RECRUITING HOW MANY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
This is one area I tend to excel the most at. If you're a low prestige school and only have one and two stars interested in you (maybe some three stars), don't go after any of them. Add the 5 stars at the positions that you manually utilize the most. Spend 60 minutes a week on them. You will eventually jump on their list. But monitor what stage they're in (top 10, top 8, top 5, top 3). If they're in a stage higher than top 8, drop them from your board. I tend to use this recruiting method and have never had a class lower than top 10, and I've played dynasties on Heisman with teams like Akron, Buffalo, etc.

But honestly, the only offensive positions that matter on NCAA 12 are QB and WR. All you need at RB is speed, all you need on the OL are bodies, and unless you pass to the TE a lot all you need is a body there as well. Passing is where having elite players is crucial, because anyone can get by with a 60 overall HB if he has 90+ speed and acceleration. I know. I've done it.

As far as defense in concerned, I'm don't usually go for studs on that side of the ball. The game is screwed up in the first place. LBs make better DEs than DEs do, and safeties make better LBs. Defense and the game in general is all about speed, which I thought was very unrealistic.

Bottomline, recruit top QBs and WRs and recruit speed everywhere else.
Was your recruiting on heisman? Or just the gameplay? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »