Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #105
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

I honestly haven't purchased a Madden game in 5 years. The series just had nothing for me and I felt like it was going downhill. I've always bought ncaa because I love college football and not being able to import rosters wouldn't bother me one bit but I realize many others rely on this game for madden, so I don't see why madden and ncaa didn't work together on this. I have been disappointed with what I've seen from the ncaa team this year and won't be buying for the first time since the late 90s. I still continue to play ncaa 12 and will play it till ncaa 14 comes out, by then hopefully there will be leap and bound improvements and enhancements to the game. I feel like there is so much more the ncaa team could do with this game but just feel like it's not being done with enough earnest as it use to way back when. That's just my two cents and I know others feel differently but I was hoping for a little bit more for this year's game but there doesn't seem to be tremendous difference between 13 and 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA has been the dominate of the two games for at least the past three years, but now it looks like madden has done a complete overhaul and NCAA will take a backseat. Why can't they make both titles better each year rather then put all the effort into one or the other? I'm buying NCAA because I've been loyal and it's rarely let me down, but madden has disappointed me since '10. 2012 is your last chance Madden!
Old 06-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsrus22
I feel like statements like this don't make sense.

But then again maybe he doesn't know about the whole uneditable roster in ccm being the reason why draft classes are being taken out.
I do know about the whole ccm thing.

But, like the next poster said, its only because I usually just play NCAA for a bit until Madden comes out and then its only used for draft classes. Without the draft classes, its just not worth it for me anymore.
Old 06-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 2

Actually for me, it gives me a reason NOT to buy Madden. If I have to choose between the two NCAA will win. The only reason I bought Madden in the past is because I was able to Import draft classes and my RTG players. Now that this is no longer an option, I will not be buying Madden. I enjoy NCAA football over Madden. There is more to do. I like shaking up the conferences and recruiting. I also enjoy being able to decide what teams that I want to build up. I can play 10 to 12 seasons of NCAA compared 4 or 5 before I get bored of the game.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #109
Rookie

skyler97's Arena

OVR: 1

Will players still leave early?
Old 06-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #110
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

I skipped over both NCAA 12/Madden 12 last year and just sold NCAA 11/Madden 11 because all signs pointed this year's games being the best in a long time. And now this. What's the point of buying either game this year if you can't at least have editable draft classes a la NBA 2K?

Thanks a lot EA Sports for announcing this now, you just saved me $120.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #111
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler97
Will players still leave early?
From everything I have read yes they will, and this in turn helps your pro potential pitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #112
Banned

OVR: 32

Well, I'll be passing on Madden 13 this year.

Are we still really in the era where important features are taken away from us?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »