Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #113
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Well, I'll be passing on Madden 13 this year.

Are we still really in the era where important features are taken away from us?
Apparently so. And then they bring them back a few years later. Bad business if you ask me.

I'm probably going to buy back both Madden/NCAA '11. Didn't play either of last year games and, after reading a few articles this evening, doesn't sound like either game was much of an upgrade from both 2011 games.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #114
Rookie

Even though I have been disappointed in this generations games, I still do love football. Saying that, I'm sad about this outcome because I love seeing where I can take players into the pros. When playing madden, I would rather see players being drafted from places like Alabama, LSU, Oregon, BSU, etc., not UTEP, Harvard, etc. Its just absurd knowing it's unlikely it would ever happen. It sort of makes me sad to think that when playing NCAA and seeing a junior go pro or even a sophomore RS that you will never get to see that player again when that might be the player that you loved to use. These things are some of the reasons I am gonna sit this year out on football 13 and stick with the bugged up 12 lol.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 06-17-2012, 01:25 AM   #115
Pro

nightcreeper's Arena

OVR: 9

VERY VERY UPSET!...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #116
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcreeper
VERY VERY UPSET!...
I know, it's the first thing I thought of when I rolled out of bed this morning. Was hoping it was a bad dream. I don't care how broken the import feature was, you could still play with your college stars that you spent so much time on with NCAA. I'm all for introducing new gameplay modes but don't kill off something tons of us enjoy.

So does anyone have an opinon of NCAA 11/Madden 11 vs. NCAA 12/Madden 12? It's going to be one or the other for me this fall.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:48 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Ok let me start out by sayin im a 44 yr old guy who loves football and video games. i used to love to create my kids take them thru college and get them drafted into the nfl. it was really cool. now after all these yrs they take it out.......cmon man. this is really going to be a bummer this year. i like the new engine in madden, and college is always fun. but this is really going to take away my fun this year.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have not purchased NCAA or Madden in 3 years and was REALLY looking forward to taking players from the College to the Pro's. That was hands down my favorite feature in the game.

My question is now... how good was NCAA 12 and Madden 12? I'm thinking about taking a step in that direction.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #119
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3

Well I have never played Madden as much as NCAA and I always generate fake names to the players. But I still like to import my draft classes to Madden. Even though I may on play Madden one full season while I play NCAA over 5-10 seasons.

I still love the improvements to this years game and I enjoy playing the demo. So that being said I am not going to lose sleep over the draft class thing.

3 time ACC Champs- 2011, 2012 and 2015
1 time Orange Bowl Champs- 2011
National Champions - 2012
Bowl Games 5-2
Old 06-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #120
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike sherman
I have not purchased NCAA or Madden in 3 years and was REALLY looking forward to taking players from the College to the Pro's. That was hands down my favorite feature in the game.

My question is now... how good was NCAA 12 and Madden 12? I'm thinking about taking a step in that direction.
I too would like to know how both 2012 games played since I purchased neither last year. Everything I've read on this board indicated they were both better than the 2011 versions but still contained some minor annoyances. Can probably get both on EBay for less than $40.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »