Home

Who's sticking with NCAA?

This is a discussion on Who's sticking with NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #25
cts
Two Oh Six

cts's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Who's sticking with NCAA?

I'm definitely still getting NCAA. I'll likely end up getting Madden, too. But given the amount of time I have to play games anymore ... probably not.

Seattle Seahawks | Seattle Sonics | Seattle Mariners |Washington Huskies | Montana State Bobcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 AM   #26
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
WOW! EA is not lazy or careless, people like you pis me off! Go somewhere else and complain. We dont want you here, its not good and it doesnt help at all.
Please speak for yourself. I might not agree with his post 100%, but I certainly understand his frustration.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #27
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm on the fence about this game. My girlfriend works at Wal-Mart, so I might use her employee discount plus a Wal-Mart gift card I have had since Christmas to get the game for like 15$. No way I'd pay over 30$ out of my own pocket for NCAA 13 when there is a much better product coming out a month or so down the line.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #28
Rookie

Jakeboutte's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Please speak for yourself. I might not agree with his post 100%, but I certainly understand his frustration.
I understand people are frustrated and they want a game that is as close to the real thing as possible. I get it I really do! I wanna see drunk people in the stands spilling beer and kids spilling popcorn in the stands. But we have to be real people this is a video game after all. I dont want to defend or speak for anyone, but myself. I just dont think this is the place to bash EA and call them "lazy". Just my opinion!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #29
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I'll be playing NCAA b/c I love college football and I can't play a game of a sport I don't like, and I'm not a huge fan of the NFL.

That being said, I always buy used copies, so I might be purchasing one of your trade-ins

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 06-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

im going to buy it out of pure boredom, the no draft class thing is sucks pretty bad and thats the only reason i ever buy it but i just cant go all the way until the 28th with nothing. Im glad that they are taking this approach now though, i would much rather sacrifice this year for them to do it correctly next year. I was in favor of them doing a roster update every year and an actual new game every two if it meant a better game
Old 06-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #31
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeboutte
I understand people are frustrated and they want a game that is as close to the real thing as possible. I get it I really do! I wanna see drunk people in the stands spilling beer and kids spilling popcorn in the stands. But we have to be real people this is a video game after all. I dont want to defend or speak for anyone, but myself. I just dont think this is the place to bash EA and call them "lazy". Just my opinion!
Yeeeaaah I think I'll stay. I said I WAS buying the game. Back up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 18

I'm still getting it. In spite of the issues in 12, I still had more fun with it than with Madden 12. I'd have been happy with them just fixing the big bugs (tendencies mainly). I think the new scouting and ticker/studio updates are very nice improvements to make dynasty even more immersive.

What changed for me today is that I wasn't planning to get Madden this year but that Connected Careers stuff, and to a somewhat lesser extent the new RTP, really got me excited about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »