Home

NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings

This is a discussion on NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #73
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by utahman27
These are seriously the worst ratings I've ever seen. I love my Utes, but there is now way in hell that the Offense is 95. It'd be lucky if it was an 85. I would have also thought that with the recruting bump and the sheer fact of being in the Pac 12 would've bumped them up to a 5*, but maybe I'm being a little too biased.

But I can say for a fact that having Boise as a 6* is an atrocity!!!! The only thing they have going for them is that they do win 10-11 games a year, but that is not the only indicator of a 6* program. They have **** academics, are in a ****ty location, a god awful stadium (not talking about the turf. dont get me started on that) and they're recruiting is not that good. Im so damn sick of the Boise love fest I could puke.
That's exactly how I feel.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football '13-Team Ratings

-_- how can EA's staff look each other and the eye and say that this year notre dame and clemson are as good as alabama? FAR to many teams are rated in the 90's TBH
Old 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #75
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Yeah, my eyes about bugged out of my head with some of these ratings. Texas, Wisconsin, Oregon, etc, stood out. How those teams are 99s yet Bama is not baffles me...it also baffles me that there are like 5 99 rated teams in LSU, USC (both are ok), then Texas, Wisconsin and Oregon as well...not to mention all the other 90s rated teams and high 80s teams.

On a personal note, I also love how my Kentucky Wildcats dropped to a 2 prestige (which is ok) yet mighty Louisville stays a 3....right, give me a break there. Come on EA. Both should be 2's.
ECU dropped from a 3* to a 2* as well in case you were curious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #76
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghbucs1
hey does anybody know who is in the top 25 for the game??
I put it in the rating prediction thread if you wanna fish it out.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #77
Rookie

VUFTBL1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehardknoxlife
I agree, Virginia would beat Vandy. A lot of people are buying into what their asinine coach is spewing. Whoo hoo. Vandy won more than 5 games for only the 5th time in over 60 years. They still finished with a losing record and lost to a lackluster Tennessee team late in the season. Their biggest win was Wake Forrest who lost 5 of their last 6 games. C'mon, Vandy will start the season 1-6. I doubt they win 5 games. Heck, UMass might beat them.
If you think Vandy is going 1-6 out of the gate, you're crazy. Under Rodgers (the last 8 games - UGA, Army, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Wake Forest, and Cincinnati) we averaged 30.6 points per game and 406 yards per game.. and we have EVERYBODY back on offense except Barden who had a lackluster season. We get Warren Norman (starting RB in '09 and '10) back and believe me you will know who Josh Grady and Kris Kentera are after we beat South Carolina on Aug. 30. Yes we lost Marve, Hayward, and Richardson on defense but the guys replacing them played a ton of snaps last year (Garnham, Hal, Ladler). Our defense will be better than last year.. faster more athletic. VU is going 8-4.
Now.. about the ratings.. EA is out of their freaking mind. A 77 OVR for Vandy while UK and Ole Miss are 83 OVR?!?! We beat Ole Miss 30-7 and Kentucky 38-8 last year, and the scores of those games this year are going to be very similar. There isn't one skill player on UK or Ole Miss that I would take over any skill player on VU. That is beyond rediculous!!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #78
Rookie

boilerup23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Looks like we've got our work cut out for us. Holy schnikees.

Purdue 87 OVR- only B1G teams worse are IU, and Minnesota. Enough said.
Purdue beat Ohio State last year (again) and won 7 games without their starting quarterback. They bring back almost everyone. Purdue and Wisconsin will compete for the Leaders division.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #79
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
NCAA 13 TOP PLAYERS OVERALL

Montee Ball - 98 Overall
Matt Barkley - 98 Overall
Manti Te'o - 98 Overall
Marcus Lattimore - 97 Overall
Tyler Eifert - 97 Overall
Robert Woods - 96 Overall
Star Lotulelei - 95 Overall
Kawann Short - 95 Overall
Silas Reed - 95 Overall
Landry Jones - 95 Overall
Christine Michael - 94 Overall
Ryan Swope - 94 Overall
John Boyett - 94 Overall
Kenjon Barner - 94 Overall
Sam Schwartzstein- 94 Overall
Stepfan Taylor - 93 Overall
Damn I love seeing Montee as one of the best players in the nation! Absolutely agree with that!!

But how in the hell is Wisconsin rated as the 2nd best team in the Nation! Don't agree with that at all! Hopefully the PS3 rosters guys will fix that?
Old 06-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUFTBL1
If you think Vandy is going 1-6 out of the gate, you're crazy. Under Rodgers (the last 8 games - UGA, Army, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Wake Forest, and Cincinnati) we averaged 30.6 points per game and 406 yards per game.. and we have EVERYBODY back on offense except Barden who had a lackluster season. We get Warren Norman (starting RB in '09 and '10) back and believe me you will know who Josh Grady and Kris Kentera are after we beat South Carolina on Aug. 30. Yes we lost Marve, Hayward, and Richardson on defense but the guys replacing them played a ton of snaps last year (Garnham, Hal, Ladler). Our defense will be better than last year.. faster more athletic. VU is going 8-4.
Now.. about the ratings.. EA is out of their freaking mind. A 77 OVR for Vandy while UK and Ole Miss are 83 OVR?!?! We beat Ole Miss 30-7 and Kentucky 38-8 last year, and the scores of those games this year are going to be very similar. There isn't one skill player on UK or Ole Miss that I would take over any skill player on VU. That is beyond rediculous!!
Yeah, I defended your team earlier but slow your row a bit there sport. You are not coming into Lexington and beating us anywhere close to 30 this year. We will be much improved this year...you will win IMO, but more like 10 points I'd say, which is fine, a win is a win in the SEC on the road, regardless of opponent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »