Home

Switching conferences

This is a discussion on Switching conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2003, 01:26 AM   #1
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5
Switching conferences

When do people typically get invites to new conferences? I'm playing with Miami and am starting season 4. The previous three seasons I won a BCS bowl game including the national championship in year 3. Problem is I play in the MAC and I'm completely passed up the competition there (Marshall still puts up a good fight, but that's about it). I've been waiting for a Big 10 invite (I figure that's where it will be) but nothing yet. I think Michigan State has won a total of 2-3 games in the last two years. When will the Big Ten kick them out and invite me in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2003, 05:32 AM   #2
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Switching conferences

I can't ever say I've been willing to switch conferences until now .. I played with Syracuse for two years, won the NC in the 2nd, and had no need to get out of the Big East .. Now, playing with a created team, the Atlanta Falcons, I'm hoping to get an invite from the ACC or SEC in a couple years ..
Old 10-11-2003, 08:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i cant help you there. i have played 7 full seasons with my created team "Alaska State Pirates" and have won the WAC every year, lost only one bowl game, and won 3 NC titles and have never been asked to switch conferences. i have a feeling that you only get asked to switch if you play in a poor conference like the sun belt or if you are a independant. thats my opinion since i think my team is good enuff to switch but has not been asked to. who knows, currently in my 8th season i am 8-0 and second in the nation. maybe this will be the year i get a invite.
Old 10-11-2003, 10:37 AM   #4
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

usually after you have a string of really good seasons which it sounds like you have had you get one. i remember using my created team i got one after my first season. they were kicking Indiana out of the Big Ten. i'm using Wyoming so i don't expect much for a invite.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:30 AM   #5
Pro

TerpsJunkie's Arena

OVR: 8

I got invited to the Big East with Marshall after finishing undefeated and #2 in the nation. I don't think you can move out of the Big East though, unless you're doing really bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2003, 07:58 PM   #6
Pro

jaygg1's Arena

OVR: 5

I played with Fresno State in the WAC and replaced Stanford in the PAC-10 in year 4.
Old 10-15-2003, 03:41 AM   #7
Rookie

I play with Southern Miss and I replaced Vanderbilt in the SEC at the end of my 2nd year (16-0 C-USA)

http://www.dynastycentral.com/dynast...ty.asp?ID=4302
Old 10-15-2003, 10:33 AM   #8
Rookie

in year 2 with kent state i went 9-3 and finished #11 and i got a invite to the big 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »