Home

What are you looking forward to?

This is a discussion on What are you looking forward to? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #9
Rookie

greatness33's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What are you looking forward to?

looking forward to actually being able to run the 4-2-5, correctly, and run the zone read...and actually putting together a great playbook too
Old 06-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #10
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

In order of importance:

1. New Mizzou unis

2. Recruiting changes

3. Much improved passing system.

4. Mizzou in the SEC (I know there are custom conferences but it's better when it's official)

5. DGB!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Plain and simple: Texas State. Gotta love the challenge of a dynasty with a brand new FBS team.

Looking forward to the new passing trajectories and no more psychic linebackers too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #12
Pro

FedEx227's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Check out the Dynasty blog.

Gems and Busts, Playstyle as a Pitch, More Transfer, Triple Threat Athletes, Scouting, Better Phone Calls(no more Roulette calls), Pitches are Dynamic, Mock Draft.

Recruiting is the reason I am still buying. The fact that there are Gems and Busts and no more roulette-style calls are a big thing to me.
Good looking out. I spend more time doing the recruiting than probably anything else in the game so to see it get a bit of a boost is huge for me.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:58 AM   #13
Pro

FedEx227's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRTZL20
Plain and simple: Texas State. Gotta love the challenge of a dynasty with a brand new FBS team.

Looking forward to the new passing trajectories and no more psychic linebackers too.
This as well. Love starting with a 1-star and seeing what I can do. I'll usually find the most pathetic team or the startup and trying to build them into a powerhouse.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #14
Rookie

creamsodaboy's Arena

OVR: 3

There's several things I'm looking forward to this year.

1. As I do every year, I'm looking forward to starting a dynasty with WVU.

2. I can't wait to try out some of the heisman mode players at WVU. I think it'd be cool to see Barry Sanders wearing the gold and blue.

3. Recruiting. This is always a huge part of the game for me. The fact that you can scout your recruits and find out their attributes and rather or not they will be a star or a bust is huge for long-term dynasty players.

4. Being able to play with the UTSA Roadrunners. Texas used to always be my 2nd favorite team, but when we made the jump to the Big XII that was demolished (I refuse to like a team within the same conference.) So I picked the Roadrunners as my new 2nd favorite. I have no idea how they will do, but it gives me a fresh start with a new team in the FBS.

5. Perhaps a small thing, but the little presentation improvements. While I wish there were video highlights during Rece's updates, the update itself is an improvement. But overall I love the fact that they put the ticker at the bottom of the screen. Watching games on TV, I always pay attention to the ticker in between plays so it's nice to be able to see how key games are going as they are being played.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »