Home

Fumble!!!

This is a discussion on Fumble!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Fumble!!!

It seams they worked on the fumbles based on the demo. It doesn't just fall by the ball carrier anymore, also the ball is harder to jump on. I like the improvements, if they stay that way at least.

What do you think? Have you noticed the fumbles?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Fumble!!!

I noticed during my RG3 Heisman challenge where he fumbled the ball and it went out of bounds.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7

One time Bama fumbled on me and I swear seven guys missed the ball before Honey Badger jumped on top of it. It was like a 9 car pile up.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Maybe I was just lucky but I dove on a fumble from 5 yards away. It was pretty weird, the DB just swan dived over 3 people that were on the ground and landed on the ball.

Also had another instance where my HB fumbled and the Center ran and slid on his knees through the DE head & upper torso area that was on the ground and grabbed the fumble. That was funny considering that slide lasted a good 3 yards but it was like once he made it to the ball, he hit an invisible wall and belly flopped forward on to the ball. Never seen somebody slide on both knees for that length of distance.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I had one playing as USC against Oregon where I sacked the QB and knocked the ball lose around the 1 yard line and one of their OL guys dove to recover it, knocking it back into the endzone. Well, 2-3 of my guys dove after it and couldn't grab it, same with Oregon until finally one of their guys grabbed it. It was loose for awhile, pretty exciting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3
I've had a few scoop and scores. I did notice a few went out of bounds, if the ball carrier was near the sideline. I've seen nice ball separation on a few option plays.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

No fumbles, but I did see a punt come down at the five, roll a few times, then pop up into the air at the 2 where a guy nabbed it.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #8
Rookie

creamsodaboy's Arena

OVR: 3

I've had 2 fumbles so far, both while using RG3 with Oregon. The first was a scramble along the right sideline and I took a nice hit. Ball rolled a bit and then went out of bounds, so I didn't see too much there. But there was another where the HB fumbled trying to go up the middle. The MLB popped it loose and the ball slipped around to the right side of the field until USC finally jumped on it. It was exciting, had me yelling "get on the ball!"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »