Home

Clemson Defense 91. WVU Offense 91

This is a discussion on Clemson Defense 91. WVU Offense 91 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Clemson Defense 91. WVU Offense 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Louisvilles defense should be better for handling WVU. They pretty much handeled everyone honestly. Needed the offense not to be so young and inexperienced earlier honestly.
WVU still racked up 533 yards of offense against you guys. But you all were very efficient on offense, despite just 351 offensive yards, and that blocked kick return for a touchdown was crucial. That game was so frustrating for me, but the Orange Bowl beatdown kind of smoothed things over (as well as NC State's win over you guys in the Belk Bowl)!

Which brings me to another point, NC State is also vastly overrated in NCAA 13.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #18
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Clemson is soft all around.

When they played USC their players were asking our players to take it easy on them since we already scored 34 points.

Their offense is soft too. They put up big numbers because they play in the weak *** acc.

Sammy Watkins is that team.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #19
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Clemson was 81st in the country in scoring defense last year at 29.3 PPG, LOL...

Let us examine their last eight games of the 2011 season. They gave up...

45 @ Maryland
38 vs. UNC
31 @ Georgia Tech
28 vs. Wake Forest
37 @ NC State
34 @ South Carolina
10 vs. Virginia Tech (ACC Championship Game)
70 vs. West Virginia (Orange Bowl)

Just 36.6 points given up per game. That's one MIGHTY defense!!!

They also gave up 27 points to Wofford earlier in the year in their thrilling 35-28 barn-burner against the Terriers.
Thanks for proving my point lol

Clemson always has been rated this way even in real life and they always flop.....
Old 06-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #20
Banned

rerdivine's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack

When they played USC their players were asking our players to take it easy on them since we already scored 34 points.

Their offense is soft too. They put up big numbers because they play in the weak *** acc.

I remember when USC asked Alabamas players to stop hitting them so hard
Old 06-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #21
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack

A rivals opinion lol, but I agree they play no true offensive powered teams and still gave up a crap load of points during the season. Then they met West Virginia and got took to the wood shed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

LSU scored 35 or more in 11 games last year...2 of the 3 games they did not were against a team called Alabama.

I agree they are not an A+ on offense but to act like they are not a very good offense clearly shows a lack of knowledge on what they return on offense from last season. They should be able to run all over everyone they play with their amazing RBs except for Bama. I expect the new QB to be much better than the ones from last year as well.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #23
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
I think EA actually just enters their ratings into a randomizer that just spits out random ratings for teams. There's really no way to explain some of these ratings we get each and every year. I mean, LSU's offense is an A+ for crying out loud and so is Bama's!

And don't give me some BS about how LSU scored X points per game, as their defense usually either outright scored those points or set the offense up with a short field (just look at the SEC Championship Game vs. Georgia for a prime example).
Yup anyone with half a brain about college football knows those teams are driven by their defenses...

Half the reason they did score so much was the defense shutdown the other offense so much that Bama/LSU had plenty of chances to score against other teams.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #24
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBeeEss
Clemson's defense is rated 91 in the E3 build of NCAA 13.

WVU's offense, which returns almost everyone from last year (including top 3 receivers, quarterback, top 4 rushers, 4 OL) is rated 91.

Because 70 points don't really matter I guess.

Still really excited for the game, just found this funny.
If anything WVA's offense should be in the high 90's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »