Home

Touchdown Celebrations

This is a discussion on Touchdown Celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Touchdown Celebrations

I like that idea. Celebrate at your own risk...just like real life. Keep the celebrations in but we just gotta know we could get a penalty.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 06-10-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3

I miss the really old PS2 versions where you could push a specific version and get different set animations. There were a couple (kicking the ball into the stands) that would result in a personal foul, but you could do the Heisman pose or spike it and keep it simple too.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #11
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

hey guys...ITS A Video GAME..there should be outrageous dougie dancing ,handstand , finger pointing , throat slashing, pom pom shaking, cell phone calling ,icky shuffle celebrations on every TD ...let us and them(NCAA players who accually play NCAA13) do what is not allowed in real life ...have fun when we score...i'd like to see more taunting after big hits too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #12
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
hey guys...ITS A Video GAME..there should be outrageous dougie dancing ,handstand , finger pointing , throat slashing, pom pom shaking, cell phone calling ,icky shuffle celebrations on every TD ...let us and them(NCAA players who accually play NCAA13) do what is not allowed in real life ...have fun when we score...i'd like to see more taunting after big hits too
Play NFL Blitz?
Old 06-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #13
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8

We did have school celebrations though.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

i wouldnt mind them bringing back the user controlled celebrations again. if not then just make more celebrations.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 06-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #15
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Just bringing back the last gen stuff would be fine....

Like spiking the ball or throwing it after a big TD. And it was nice because there were high risk celebrations and low risk celebrations

Ahhh those were the days lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #16
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
A new rule for the 2011 college football season that states unsportsmanlike calls will be either a live-ball foul or a dead-ball foul was met with lukewarm responses from the Pac-12 football coaches during Tuesday's media day at Fox Studios.

The rule has the potential to take away scores from teams depending on how an official sees a player's celebration.

For instance, if a player starts to celebrate a touchdown as he crosses the goal line, the official must determine if the celebration started before he crossed the goal line and was enough to warrant a flag.

If it was, a 15-yard penalty will be assessed at the spot of the foul. If the official determines the foul occurred in the end zone, then the celebration rule in which the penalty occurs on the ensuing kickoff stands.

The possibility that such determinations can take away scores from teams have many concerned over the possible controversies.
This is why they took it out. End of discussion.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »