Home

NCAA 13 Dynasty vid

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Dynasty vid within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #57
Rookie

kirkdawg's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA 13 Dynasty vid

Did anyone else pay attention to the ticker in the MD / FCS game? Miami (Oh) was leading Ohio State 31-3. I believe in upsets, but that lopsided one might only happen if Urban Meyer suspended the entire team and replaced them with the pledge class from one of the sororities!
Old 06-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkdawg
Did anyone else pay attention to the ticker in the MD / FCS game? Miami (Oh) was leading Ohio State 31-3. I believe in upsets, but that lopsided one might only happen if Urban Meyer suspended the entire team and replaced them with the pledge class from one of the sororities!
the sim engine has been historically awful forever now, FCS always beats a top tier team, i mean not everyone is App. State
Old 06-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #59
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkdawg
In the demo, I'd routinely see OSU getting absolutely crushed by Illinois.... For me, this is a problem.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #60
Rookie

inchez34's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
In the demo, I'd routinely see OSU getting absolutely crushed by Illinois.... For me, this is a problem.
The simulations are the same every time.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #61
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Why are the teams ranked so high? There is no real difference in a true powerhouse team and a lower tier team. Wow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #62
MVP

OVR: 8

Yeah, way too many high rated BCS teams, and even some non-BCS teams rated way too high.

I mean as a Kentucky Wildcat user in dynasty, I love that all the other SEC teams except poor Vandy are way ahead of UK in ratings, makes for a tough and fun dynasty but some of the teams ranked really high are baffling like ND and Texas.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #63
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

The weird thing I have noticed is the majority of the time, if not every time, a teams overall rating is higher than any of their offensive or defensive rating. There must be some weird logic in the games figuring the overall rating.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 06-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #64
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by inchez34
The simulations are the same every time.
To put it more accurately, there's only 1 simulation which was done before the demo was released. We are then repeatedly seeing the results of that simulation every time we play the demo because we're constantly replaying games from week 10 of the season.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »