Home

NCAA Football 13 Will Not Include The University of South Alabama

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Will Not Include The University of South Alabama within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #33
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 13 Will Not Include The University of South Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
least UMass, UTSA, and Texas State made it.
If EA made a mistake, it wasn't leaving USA out. The error was putting the other three schools in.

Technically speaking, since these schools (as well as USA) are in their last year of "transitioning to FBS" they will not be considered full FBS members for the 2012 season. That will not happen until 2013, when all will become eligible to win their conference championships and participate in postseason play.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5
I believe I read information on another website about this team being left out of NCAA Football 13-- months ago?

Last edited by TheTruth437; 06-14-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #35
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Some people complain just to complain. Who's gonna play with South Alabama? Who who go to South Alabama won't play with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #36
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
Its always EA's fault. I'm waiting for someone to blame gas prices on EA
As a person that doesn't care much for EA, I have to have their back on this one. Damn'd if you do... If they had included them and then in late march they said, "Oh, ummm, yeah...thanks but we won't be wearing out big boy pants just yet, sorry." Then EA would have been up a creek...this is at least aire'n on the side of caution.

And as for the gas and everything else...I blame Obama! Maybe I can blame him too for no RTP in NCAA and CCM in Madden! Thats the ticket!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:05 PM   #37
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
For what it's worth, this is more UofSA's fault than EA's.... EA will get blamed nevertheless, but still.
I apologize I miss read this the first time and just saw someone else quote it and realized my mistake. I agree that they are both at fault when I first read this I thought you were saying it was all the schools fault.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

South Alabama is only playing two non FBS opponents, which completely throws off everybody's schedule.

If anything, we should be blaming South Alabama for not stepping their game up and releasing the information on time.

But it would be nice, and it's not out of the question yet, if EA allowed us to add teams instead of having to switch them out. Or allow us to add teams throughout Dynasty. Maybe have a certain limit/amount you must add so that scheduling doesn't get thrown off.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

USA shouldn't be in the game, anyways. Next year, they should be, but not this year.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #40
Rookie

LakerPride's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridastatefan02
South Alabama is only playing two non FBS opponents, which completely throws off everybody's schedule.

If anything, we should be blaming South Alabama for not stepping their game up and releasing the information on time.

But it would be nice, and it's not out of the question yet, if EA allowed us to add teams instead of having to switch them out. Or allow us to add teams throughout Dynasty. Maybe have a certain limit/amount you must add so that scheduling doesn't get thrown off.

Incorrect on the first statement. UTSA is technically a FBS opponent and the only FCS school is Nicholls State.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »