Home

Presale Offers for NCAA13

This is a discussion on Presale Offers for NCAA13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #25
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Presale Offers for NCAA13

I thought I posted here, but ToysRUs.com is running the same $45 special but I don't think there's any thing else with that.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #26
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulinho
This blows, i have a gift card to Gamestop and the store is just a few blocks away so i always go there and will again for NCAA 13. Problem is that i have absolutely zero interest in the Heisman Challenge mode. Would much rather have the Pro Combat Jerseys. Georgia's are especially nice.
It is also $45 at Amazon. Maybe you're better off saving the gift card for a different game.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:09 AM   #27
Rookie

brutx15's Arena

OVR: 0

The release date $.99 delivery was always available until just a few weeks ago, as I would always buy from Amazon. Now they eliminated it, and offer release date delivery through 2-day shipping, or 1-day shipping. 2-day being $7.98, and one-day being $9.98, or very close to that cent wise... The reason for this is that they supposedly need to make up some moola for them installing $52 million dollars worth of AC in their warehouses... The customer gets screwed again... So much for that $15 dollars off now, because if you want it the day of the release you have to pay over half of that back in shipping, lol. Unless your a new customer, or use Amazon Prime which is a rip off in it's own rights if you don't use Amazon like every day...
Old 06-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #28
Packin what your lackin

OVR: 3

Do the pro combat uniforms ever become available for sale after release? I always buy from Best Buy due to their perks from their credit card and gamerzone rewards. I do like the uniforms and would like them to use in the game, but its hard for me to stray form Best buy
Old 06-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #29
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmattick54
Do the pro combat uniforms ever become available for sale after release? I always buy from Best Buy due to their perks from their credit card and gamerzone rewards. I do like the uniforms and would like them to use in the game, but its hard for me to stray form Best buy
The word from EA the past two years has been "maybe". It's possible that they could but there has been no official word on whether they will be available as dlc or not.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #30
Rookie

Von Jenkins's Arena

OVR: 19

I went with Amazon. I originally pre-ordered the game at GameStop and when I found out you couldn't take the draft classes to Madden, I canceled. I am unhappy that they have taken that out of the game. However, when I found out the game would only be $45 through Amazon, I jumped on it with release day shipping. It'll be nice. Save ten bucks, get extra uniforms and I don't have to get out of the house to get the game. Winner...winner....
Old 06-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #31
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

I just pre-ordered from amazon and got free 2-day shipping (FYI 2 day shipping means you will get the game on the 10th) with the free Amazon Prime trial membership (Let me put this is bold so no one forgets: GO TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAKE SURE YOU SET AMAZON PRIME TO NOT AUTO-UPGRADE!!!). I can't pass up a deal that saves me 15 dollars of frustration when the game comes out.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 1

I am waiting to see if Target offers that 20 dollars off if you trade in last year's game deal again. I think they announced that a week prior to the release last year.

Off topic, but this MW3 ad needs to get out of here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »