Home

Uniform Degradation Update

This is a discussion on Uniform Degradation Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Uniform Degradation Update

what i learned about last year was we as the players are the beta testers for this game, and for this year and after looking at the screens they provided i did not see one uniform that was dirty or any screen that showed games played in the rain or snow...so on that i havea feeling we will get short changed and the uniform problem in regards to white unis will still be present.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #50
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I'm always worried every year about what visual detail might be messed up.

Pride stickers on helmets haven't appeared properly in dynasty mode since '09 (the same year the numbers on 'Bama's helmets disappeared during gameplay, which they fixed in '10) until a player is awarded a large quantity. Last year the Big10 Championship game, despite being indoors, was a cold weather game with player breath visible and the crowd bundled up. Last year as well the actual model for one of BYU's scoreboard was totally missing. It just had the wire mesh where the texture was supposed to go.
I really miss how this worked last gen. It was great. In the roster screen you could see how many each player had (indicated by an "x12" or however many they had) and they showed up properly in game. Now, I have no idea how it works, when it works, or if it even does work lol.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:52 PM   #51
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Thanks for making my point for me. How can there be a precedent if it's only been an issue in one year?
1. It's a precedent b/c it's now going on TWO years and the EA rep completely sidestepped the real issue. Did you not read that statement?

2. All these new pictures EA is releasing still the issue being prevalent. You think these are old pictures? I'm pretty sure these are pics from the final build.

3. Hey, I hope this issue would be fixed too. But the fact that we didnt get a direct answer says alot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 01:40 AM   #52
Rookie

dont know if anyone has seen the new pics that have been posted on the site, once again EA has yet to release any pics of uniforms that are dirty.. i havea bad feeling about this whole problem
Old 06-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
Rookie

sub9er's Arena

OVR: 4

This was my biggest pet peeve last year hopefully it will be fixed this year, but I've not seen a speck of dirt in none of the screenshots too bad they did not go with the madden 12 uniform degradation. off topic question did they get rid of gametracker?

Last edited by sub9er; 06-23-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #54
Rookie

sub9er's Arena

OVR: 4

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...rom-14-Schools

The TCU screens are painful to look at, TCU is good in dirty Boise State is crispy clean, I'm so disappointed right now.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:17 PM   #55
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

What I don't get is if the degradation is being covered by another texture, why not apply the degradation to the overlaying texture?

I'm hoping it's not that simple but it seems difficult to believe that they can't get it working through over a year.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:09 PM   #56
Rookie

sub9er thank you i think i know the feeling after looking at those pics painful isa nice way to put it. i really doubt ea has people who cant see working for them so i hope it gets fixed, but most likly ea wont do anything with it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »