Home

Washington State Cougars Offense In NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Washington State Cougars Offense In NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2012, 01:33 AM   #9
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Washington State Cougars Offense In NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuNation
Coug fans... who do you have as you're top 4 recievers, running back, and punt and kick returners?
All I know is this... EA has grossly under-valued WSU... in the demo they have them as being 2-6 and 0-5 in conference play. How little they have learned of Mike Leach and his time at Tech.

I'll guarantee you that after eight games WSU won't be 2-6 {0-5}. Next year... maybe EA will get it right!

Old 06-17-2012, 01:58 AM   #10
Rookie

WazzuNation's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah can't wait to see what Eaddy can do when healthy and Monroe is a complete beast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nttnybuc
Isiah will be fine. He doesn't have amazing athletic ability but he has a great work ethic and fundamentals.

Henry is a pure homerun threat that you line up in the slot looking for the mismatch. When I last saw him about a month ago when he came back to Orlando, he had just gone through shoulder surgery. Not sure of the specifics but I do know that was why he missed all of spring. If he can stay healthy he'll add a little versatility to the offense.

I have confidence in Leach to get the offense where it should be. I'm not a huge Wazzu fan by any means (my father played ball at Penn State so I bleed blue and white and I attend UCF so I pull for the Knights as well) but Henry, Isiah, and Darryl Monroe have me keeping an eye on Pullman.
Old 06-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #11
Rookie

WazzuNation's Arena

Never saw that... wow. That's sad.. Regardless of how good or bad they are... I can't wait for NCAA 13 to come out.

Does anybody know if our renovations will be in? Along with the crimson endzones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
All I know is this... EA has grossly under-valued WSU... in the demo they have them as being 2-6 and 0-5 in conference play. How little they have learned of Mike Leach and his time at Tech.

I'll guarantee you that after eight games WSU won't be 2-6 {0-5}. Next year... maybe EA will get it right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 02:29 AM   #12
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
It was just a random sim it's no big deal like your making it out to be...

When you sim a season a crap team can be number #1 while a great team drops out of the top 25.

If I sim my game and a certain team drops or rises I don't blame EA lol
Old 06-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #13
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death

well, to be fair. Leach took over a TTU team that was better than the current WSU team. Tech had 7 straight non-losing seasons before Leach took over the HC job at Tech. most were only 6 or 7 win seasons though, but finished no less than 4th in the conference each year while under Spike ****s as HC. Leach took a .550 team to a .661 team.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuNation
Never saw that... wow. That's sad.. Regardless of how good or bad they are... I can't wait for NCAA 13 to come out.

Does anybody know if our renovations will be in? Along with the crimson endzones??

The new renovations are not in the game.
Old 06-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #15
Rookie

WazzuNation's Arena

No surprise. I hope they at least changed the endzone font and maybe the color..
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
The new renovations are not in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #16
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

According to the sights and sounds telecast, no changes were made. I believe 20 stadiums recieved updates, WSU was not one of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »