Home

#1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #25
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
My biggest disappointment is the fact that there are disappointment threads on a game that is still a month a way from release.
well if you are like me you wont have to wait that long to find out.. My biggest disappointment is player movement and running animations
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
My biggest disappointment is the fact that there are disappointment threads on a game that is still a month a way from release.
No disrespect i understand your views....

But we've seen this before regarding the game hasn't been released yet or the game is just in a early build waite for the final product.

If most people are being honest with themselves we all know the Final build usually has something that hasn't changed one bit from the DEMO.

We all know the Final build recently over the years is shipped out with a rush feeling to it and then we play the waiting game for patch 1-2 months later.

So can you honestly blame some of these guys who have lost patient or trust with EA over the years?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 06-17-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #27
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Not having RTP but the demo really impressed me. It feels light years ahead of 12. I am really baffled by some people who say it is just like 12. Fees like its going to be the best one yet. I will be very happy if the final plays like the demo and doesn't have any major bugs.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #28
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

My biggest disappointment is that the game isn't in my hands yet ready to be placed in my consoles.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

Going solely off the demo, I would have to say equipment (socks, face-masks, cleats, etc).
Old 06-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #30
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

no infinity engine, socks will be SHORT and unrealistic and reset after EVERY year of dynasty, no expanded rosters, no different hair lengths for white black or samoan players, no new facemasks or other equipment/old school equip. , no new playable camera angles, white uniforms will probably still not degrade, im sure there will be no field degredation AGAIN, no neutral site game schedule ability, oh i could go on but hey....we have heisman mode::YAWN:: what a waste

both madden and ncaa NEED a CUSTOMIZABLE PLAYABLE CAMERA FOR 2014 its long past due
Old 06-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #31
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
No changes to coaching carousel, ineffective CPU option and no in-game saves. The latter is inexcusable in this day and age.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 0

I think there is a good chance that they have ruined recruiting by listening to people in this forum. I wanted some improvements, but eliminating the ability of the kid to control the topics was just dumb.

It mimicked both the random nature of kids to tank a good recruitment, and penalized schools with less to offer. I would have preferred to see more done to improve schools recruiting over time, as the current system is just too slow. I doubt anyone unlocked many Promises, especially in an OD.

And scouting is one of those things people say they want, but in reality become a slog. I'm anxious to see it in practice, but I'm not optimistic.

Still a day one purchase, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »