Home

#1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

This is a discussion on #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #41
Pro

majesty95's Arena

OVR: 18
My biggest disappointments are adding Heisman mode instead of doing more with Dynasty and not fixing the option by the CPU.

Next year I would like a concerted effort to be made only on gameplay, presentation, dynasty and RTG. Perfect those four things before you tinker with the other needless crap.

Twitter - Twitch - Facebook - Website
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: #1 dissapointment in NCAA 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
My biggest disappointment is the fact that there are disappointment threads on a game that is still a month a way from release.
EA doesn't have a good track record over the last 5 years
Old 06-18-2012, 01:00 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
EA doesn't have a good track record over the last 5 years

My worry is that will continue, I've always heard people saying there won't be any major upgrades because next gen consoles come out soon and then the first year of the next gen consoles usually isn't good either.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 0

That Teambuilder is ignored...
Old 06-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown_corner3
What is your number 1 issue with NCAA 13
Mine is that really nothing changed in dynasty.
Are you insane? The game isn't even out yet and you are already ridiculing it. How has nothing changed when they did a ton of work on recruiting? Come on man..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #46
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcanadaman9x
My biggest disappointment is the fact that there are disappointment threads on a game that is still a month a way from release.
The reality is that this game has been less than stellar for this entire generation. Add that with the fact that we already know what the game is going to have and we have a right to be disappointed before it's even release. Many of us are disappointed enough that we won't be buying it. Are there good things about the game? Absolutely. But are there things that cripple the game so much that we don't want it? For some, yes. That's our prerogative and we talk about it in threads like this in hopes of changes in the future. We are here because we WANT to get the game, but sometimes we are forced to attempt to make statements to the company by not purchasing a sub-par product.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #47
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKasper
Are you insane? The game isn't even out yet and you are already ridiculing it. How has nothing changed when they did a ton of work on recruiting? Come on man..
The changes to recruiting are nice, at least in appearance (since we haven't had the ability to try it yet). However, I think for many, the fact that the coaching carousel received no attention is a big problem for many. It had the ability to revolutionize dynasty and give it playability for many years. However, because it was the first iteration, there were many issues with it and for many kept it from making dynasty playable for long. When they ignored it in '13, that didn't sit well with a lot of people. Who knows. Maybe we'll be surprised and at least the intelligence of it will have been worked on. But the bottom line that they really paid no attention to it when it could have been a big thing to add to is a problem for many.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:25 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
The changes to recruiting are nice, at least in appearance (since we haven't had the ability to try it yet). However, I think for many, the fact that the coaching carousel received no attention is a big problem for many. It had the ability to revolutionize dynasty and give it playability for many years. However, because it was the first iteration, there were many issues with it and for many kept it from making dynasty playable for long. When they ignored it in '13, that didn't sit well with a lot of people. Who knows. Maybe we'll be surprised and at least the intelligence of it will have been worked on. But the bottom line that they really paid no attention to it when it could have been a big thing to add to is a problem for many.
Are you saying CC was broken? Or are you upset they didn't add to what they started last year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »