Home

How does everyone get pumped about recruiting?

This is a discussion on How does everyone get pumped about recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 12:55 PM   #25
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How does everyone get pumped about recruiting?

I follow recruiting closely in real life as well, I've always enjoyed the element of building up a new team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #26
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I was never that into it, albeit i did the work and made the calls.

Now, however with the ability to play a single person OD, and being able to access my dynasty and recruiting via the web, i like nothing more than to fire up my dynasty at work, and get real involved with the recruiting process, stat tracking, etc.

It's my favorite part of the game now, other than actually playing the game.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 4

I agree with everyone in this thread. I've simmed entire seasons just to complete a recruiting cycle. I personally enjoyed scouting based on letter grades but I do think this new feature will make recruiting more exciting. Since I won't be wasting time on bust. I will be on the hunt to comb thru that many more players of various * grades.

When in a competitive OD as others have mentioned before where the other players are good and are evenly matched. Solidifing* that commitment from the top FS or DE or WR can be the difference between Conf Champs and 3rd-4th place.

There's nothing like stealing an elite athlete and watching him dominate all the other teams that wanted him.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #28
Pro

xcrushx's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSU Panther
I know this is lame, but in offline dynasty i only recruit and sim every game. Take a one star and build them to a powerhouse. It is so much fun.
That's exactly how I play right now. Until they fix the gameplay, it'll be the way I play. Coach mode isn't too terrible but it still isn't very realistic. The game won't be fixed until the CPU no longer knows what plays you are calling. The psychic CPU drains all the fun out of playing the games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »