Home

Custom Stadium Sounds fixed?

This is a discussion on Custom Stadium Sounds fixed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Custom Stadium Sounds fixed?

I was really frustrated with this feature last year because they said we could do 200 sounds and on 360 we could only do 100 because of the selection was limited within the game. Any word on this being fixed???????????? thanks in advance
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Custom Stadium Sounds fixed?

I am not getting my hopes up for the 360. It may be more of a 360 issue (playlist recognition limitations) than an EA issue honestly.

I would be pleasantly surprised if this was fixed though. What's the point of having 200 slots if you can use 200 of them? I just don't get it. I have over 850 NCAA sounds/playlists and I have to go through hoops if I want to switch playlists for some stadiums I don't typically play in. I have to put a #1 in front of the playlist to pull it up.

Last edited by J-Unit40; 06-21-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I am not getting my hopes up for the 360. It may be more of a 360 issue (playlist recognition limitations) than an EA issue honestly.

I would be pleasantly surprised if this was fixed though. What's the point of having 200 slots if you can use 200 of them? I just don't get it. I have over 850 NCAA sounds/playlists and I have to go through hoops if I want to switch playlists for some stadiums I don't typically play in. I have to put a #1 in front of the playlist to pull it up.
ya i dont get it. if your giving ps3 200 slots and saying 360 has 200 but really 100, whats the point????????
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
Old 06-21-2012, 08:12 PM   #4
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

I am on PS3 so don't have this issue, but I seem to remember Stadium Sounds had been brought up in one of the preview articles or videos about how they re-did the interface to make it a bit more user friendly. Wish I could remember where I saw/heard it, maybe someone else can confirm that. Hopefully if they took the time to do that, they also took the time to help you 360 guys out.

Stadium Sounds has always been a hit or miss proposition with me. I LOVE doing them for whatever team(s) I am in my dynasties, but I the way the Stadium Sounds interface is designed always prevented me from customizing more teams and using all the available slots. I would love to go through for each team in my conference and do it but it is just a slow moving process.

I also wish the sounds were played a bit more realistically in the game. Instead of just sounding like a stereo, I wish they'd be integrated into crowd noise and sound like they come out of the stadiums speakers. I usually add a slight echo to all my sounds to fix that a little bit. Stadium sounds was one of the really cool features EA has added recently, hopefully they polished it up a bit for 13.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
I am on PS3 so don't have this issue, but I seem to remember Stadium Sounds had been brought up in one of the preview articles or videos about how they re-did the interface to make it a bit more user friendly. Wish I could remember where I saw/heard it, maybe someone else can confirm that. Hopefully if they took the time to do that, they also took the time to help you 360 guys out.

Stadium Sounds has always been a hit or miss proposition with me. I LOVE doing them for whatever team(s) I am in my dynasties, but I the way the Stadium Sounds interface is designed always prevented me from customizing more teams and using all the available slots. I would love to go through for each team in my conference and do it but it is just a slow moving process.

I also wish the sounds were played a bit more realistically in the game. Instead of just sounding like a stereo, I wish they'd be integrated into crowd noise and sound like they come out of the stadiums speakers. I usually add a slight echo to all my sounds to fix that a little bit. Stadium sounds was one of the really cool features EA has added recently, hopefully they polished it up a bit for 13.
They do this in FIFA which is GREAT. I hope NCAA can get some love from it. IMO i would love to have the option to make the sound with the crowd (preferably a band played song) and one where they pretend to play it in the stadium's speakers (a song that is recorded)
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »