Home

Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #49
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Some More NCAA Football 13 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
The more you say they're real players the closer EA gets to a lawsuit. YOU GUYS shut up, we get what you're saying but shut up
Haha what? Are you serious?

Don't go into the individual player ratings thread. You're bound to have a panic attack.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #50
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
one more time. it's the same thing they do each and every year. please go look up screen shots that were released for 2012, 2011, and 2010. they do the exact same thing every year and every year there's someone like you with the same kinds of questions and like cparrish said once the game comes out it's all put to bed.

Now, if your after why they do it this way well it's already been said several times you apparently just don't like the answer.
I get what you're saying, I understand that. What I am saying is that these screenshots are likely over a month old and they don't show anything. Even the 2012/11/10 screenshots you reference contained things like new uniforms and other assorted art updates (3D grass).

In fact, the very first NCAA 12 screenshot contained pro combat uniforms for Miami and Florida. And one of the very first full sets included Maryland's new uniform set. I even remember one screenshot that showed a ref that had slipped and fell (never made it to retail).

What I'm saying is, screenshots have traditionally been used to showcase the game and what they've done to improve it. These screenshots could be NCAA 12 and no one would know the difference.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:12 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 0
like Ray replied I am amazed that a mother able to profit $4635 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this page N U T T Y R | C H . C 0 M
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
It's not schtick it's a fact and I'm sorry it's not to your liking
Which would seem to support the theory that they're not based on real players which EA has admitted several times. They rate out the rosters as a whole they don't go through individually rating each player in the default roster to attempt to match the real life counterpart. so all those threads complaining about the ratings are basically slamming their own heads into a wall
If u watched college football (which clearly u don't) u would know that the NCAA game bases it's stats off the real life players. Why is it that when players r interviewed, their like "it was my dream to be in the NCAA game and now I'm also on madden!"
Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by metronomymarkus
If u watched college football (which clearly u don't) u would know that the NCAA game bases it's stats off the real life players. Why is it that when players r interviewed, their like "it was my dream to be in the NCAA game and now I'm also on madden!"
No they don't. The developers have said over and over they don't rate individual players they rate out teams. and you don't know anything about me and please stop implying otherwise
Old 06-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #54
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
No they don't. The developers have said over and over they don't rate individual players they rate out teams. and you don't know anything about me and please stop implying otherwise
So, it is just a coincidence that Denard Robinson has those incredible speed and athleticism ratings?

What they say and what they do are often two different things. That is public relations 101.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #55
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
So, it is just a coincidence that Denard Robinson has those incredible speed and athleticism ratings?

What they say and what they do are often two different things. That is public relations 101.
After seeing some other posts in this thread, I'm starting to think some people are afraid a lawyer will find this thread and use it against EA in a lawsuit. That's the only explanation I can come up for for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
one more time. it's the same thing they do each and every year. please go look up screen shots that were released for 2012, 2011, and 2010. they do the exact same thing every year and every year there's someone like you with the same kinds of questions and like cparrish said once the game comes out it's all put to bed.

Now, if your after why they do it this way well it's already been said several times you apparently just don't like the answer.
DUDE, he's asking WHY they do that. I ask the same question....why r u showing us old rosters when the new rosters are ALReADY IN THE GAME? It's confirmed after watching E3. Why show us outdated rosters and uniforms with the intent on trying to get me, the consumer to buy the game? Wow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »