Home

Conference Patches

This is a discussion on Conference Patches within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Conference Patches

At least it changes on the field. Yes jersey patches would be sweet, but the field changing is cool too
Old 07-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #10
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Wasn't this something that was added a couple of years back and is already in the game? Or am I mistaken?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Wasn't this something that was added a couple of years back and is already in the game? Or am I mistaken?
No. They made the conference logo on the field change but the one on the uniform stays the same. For me, it's not a big deal for a couple of reasons:

1-These patches are so small that you hardly ever see them while playing.

2-Except for the Big East and the Pac-12, the conference patches are all the same shape so even when you see them you can't really tell the difference unless you pause and zoom in. On top of that, The Big East and Pac-12 used to have that same logo shape on their jerseys so if I move teams to these conferences I just pretend they chose to keep the old-style logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #12
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
2-Except for the Big East and the Pac-12, the conference patches are all the same shape so even when you see them you can't really tell the difference unless you pause and zoom in.
And the WAC patch. Nevada, Hawaii, and Fresno State having the giant WAC logos on their uniforms last year was annoying when I would move them to the MWC. San Jose State (to the MWC) and LA Tech (to C-USA) will be annoying this year. It's a pretty noticeable patch.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronVictory
And the WAC patch. Nevada, Hawaii, and Fresno State having the giant WAC logos on their uniforms last year was annoying when I would move them to the MWC. San Jose State (to the MWC) and LA Tech (to C-USA) will be annoying this year. It's a pretty noticeable patch.
I forgot about the WAC. I actually went on to Team Builder to check some unis before posting, specifically the MWC as they have had a new logo since last year but it seems the jersey patches have stayed the same for that conference.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 29

I really wish they could make it like field logos that change. Personally if they can't make them dynamic I'd rather them take it off completely especially with custom conferences it really does mess things up, but I don't think everyone would be okay with that sacrifice
Old 07-06-2012, 02:59 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I really wish they could make it like field logos that change. Personally if they can't make them dynamic I'd rather them take it off completely especially with custom conferences it really does mess things up, but I don't think everyone would be okay with that sacrifice
Some jerseys don't have them at all in the first place. For those that do,I don't see why people would be mad if the logo disappeared when you move a team to a new conference. It would be better than having a Big East logo on an ACC team's jersey.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »