Home

NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
What I DO know is that EA continues to put out garbage, year in and year out. And OS will, despite all its "polls" in which they suggest the voice of the sports video gaming community IS the OS community, continue to do whatever is necessary to bring in the almighty dollars for the site by promoting EA's garbage with seeming disregard for anything the OS community has to say.

What I DON'T know is how on Earth EA hasn't been hammered with class suits to date. All those "I've been buying all of EA's crap for decades, and THIS time they ain't going to (snicker) get my money!!!!!" types are nowhere to be found.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimegeek
very disappointed in losing the ability to import the draft classes....that being said, the classes that were coming into madden were very flawed....so if they are taking this away to fix it, and implement it with more accuracy...that i can live with....but please lets not start going backwards in sports games....

ps...bring back the spring game!!!!
That's pure fandom and naivety if I ever saw it. Good luck with that thought process.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #19
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChainsaw
It's hilarious how far this statement is from the truth.
No, he's right the import issue is going to doom the game, instead of selling right around 1.6 million units like it does every year, it's probably going to plummet down to 1.57 million units.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:01 PM   #20
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
That's pure fandom and naivety if I ever saw it. Good luck with that thought process.
That's not how I took that statement...thought it was a good post, and can only hope that's the case. Do I believe it's the case? Maybe. If it's something on Madden's end that they are changing/improving and is still being developed, making importing draft classes impossible this year, then that's something I'll have to accept. I just wish they would be accountable and offer up honest explanations for things they continually leave out or take away altogether.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 06-25-2012, 03:17 PM   #21
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
From what I see, I know white uniforms won't be getting dirty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have been playing Madden and NCAA from day one. The fact that you can't import draft clasess really takes away from both games. Its sad that they are trying to improve the game and they do something so stupid !!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #23
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical2399
"We know that importing draft classes from NCAA to Madden isn’t going to be possible this year, so for all those gamers who claim to buy or rent NCAA only to create the draft classes – don’t bother. We know this feature is gone, but what we don’t know is if anyone will miss it".

Wow really? Working hard to keep that featured communities aren't ya OS? You're not sure anybody will miss it? I'm guessing by that statement, you haven't been reading the responses on your own site, or pasta's, or EA's or youtube. Importing classes is HUGE and will be sorely missed by a ton of people.

In fact there a decent number of people who won't buy either now, me included. I know EA doesn't care about how important it was to fans, but you don't have to just co-sign any talking point they put out just to keep your featured community status. C'mon Son!!!!!
Its was a open question to sparq conversation and debate. You ever read a article before? C'mon kid
Old 06-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #24
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
I'm still going to buy the game but I was pretty bummed out that we couldn't import draft classes this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Ugh. Draft class importing is the most appealing feature of NCAA. Now my sleeper recruit 4 years later, who's turned into a 90 ovr, and won the Heisman - we'll never know what happened to him at the end of his college career. Where he was drafted...whether he was a bust in the combine or not.

Sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9nike
I have been playing Madden and NCAA from day one. The fact that you can't import draft clasess really takes away from both games. Its sad that they are trying to improve the game and they do something so stupid !!

I agree with all of that, draft classes were a huge thing to make NCAA dynasty, and Madden franchise feel like the total package. Hell, in NCAA, I would try and convince players to stay, not because I wanted them to, but so I had an accurate draft class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »