Home

NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 9
How bout the difficulty to rUn the ball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0
Are we going to be able to transfer our RTG player to Madden NFL 13?
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

I'm so ready for this game to come out me and about 10 other guys have been doing the Online Dynasty thing for going on 3 years now and it is a blast I just hope that the game has changed some because I'm tired of scoring 100 plus points a game against the CPU on Heisman difficulty 6 min quarters
Old 06-27-2012, 08:29 AM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofmf4life
Are we going to be able to transfer our RTG player to Madden NFL 13?
Nope they removed the feature
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 AM   #69
Rookie

Any Roster projects going on for this game when it comes out?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well that's it. I'll say what everyone else is saying. EA!!!!! I have bought your NCAA series since it was released. U guys have always progressed. Now your going back. The reason I buy the game is to interact with Madden with draft class importing! With that gone I will not buy NCAA this year. I will stick with madden this year and see what happens. I am soooo sick of EA wanting to start new things every year and not sticking with features and modes that everyone likes. Ex. Spring game, importing players yada yada yada. Who cares about the hiesmon mode?! Stay with what the fans want! Not what some ea brainstormer comes up with!!!! The customer matters!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #71
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4
The old saying is "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" still holds strong today. EA Sports missed that part in their Customer Service classes they took in college.

They may as well change the EA Sports catchphrase from "IF IT'S IN THE GAME...IT'S IN THE GAME" to "IF IT'S IN THE GAME...YOU WILL NOT GET IT IN OUR GAME"

What I would love to see is if 2k doesn't pick up the contract when EA's expires and EA gets another contract is that the community create our own football games and release them free over the internet. We can use fictional names for the teams and names on release to keep from getting sued and the community itself can rename the teams and players and redo the uniforms and all after release. We could even possibly talk Sony into helping us out by possibly getting it on the PS3 and doing sort of a MLB The Show thing to start with before we run EA out of the football business altogether. 2k has the rights to baseball, but, Sony has their own baseball game exclusive. Why not football too? Later, we could move to XBox to really polish EA off.

Yes it is my dream at the moment...But, a good one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 3

Sorry if this has alreadybeen discussed, but is there anything y0ou can do to get early perks for the game,m for example last year if you preordered it you got a coupon for downloading the combat uniforms for some teams? ANyone know any early perk information?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »