Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #33
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

I wonder if new number fonts is included in "more uniform options". I've been wanting a few more since the first year TeamBuilder came out. Not a pressing issue, but 2 or 3 more fonts would be nice.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #34
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New High School Stadiums and Uniforms, No Gamefa

I'm pretty certain that there are no more fonts, no new options as far as jerseys are concerned, no extra logo slot.

The phrase "updated" uniforms means that the teams already on the disc will have their correct, new jerseys.... that you can use if you wanted to create a 99 overall Louisiana-Monroe...
Old 06-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

We dont really need too many improvements. I just want more number styles. A third set of pants. (They give us 3 team colors why not 3 pants) And one thing i want that isnt that big of a deal is Letter logos already on the site. I know i can import my own but they would look better if they are already in the system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 03:02 PM   #36
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Two blank boxes under Head Coach on the first page of TB for OC and DC. Maybe a Third for Rival. How difficult is that? Embed the code like they already do for Team name, Coach name, etc. Maybe they need to hire more than one intern to handle all things TB next year. #disgruntledTBfan
Old 06-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyman
just seriously depressed about this as i have been for 2 years now, man why do they just not care .
There are a lot of things in life to be legitimately depressed about...something in a video game is not one of them IMO.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #38
Rookie

GhostWriter99's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
You're better than that EA!
Are they though?
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #39
Rookie

esuhornets's Arena

OVR: 2

Not sure why NCAA hasn't been on the ball about this, Fifa has a similar feature. Despite having to pay to enhance it...it is loads ahead of teambuilder and it on it's second year.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #40
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by esuhornets
Not sure why NCAA hasn't been on the ball about this, Fifa has a similar feature. Despite having to pay to enhance it...it is loads ahead of teambuilder and it on it's second year.
Seriously though, Creation Centre is leaps and bounds above Teambuilder.

+ Brand logos on the jerseys. Hell, they even have specific manufacturer colors
+ Scale-able logos
+ The ability to build players on their site, load them on your team, and then play with your specific players.
+ About 10-15 different fonts to choose from.
+ The ability to change your logo color based on the color jersey you're wearing. (Would kill for this in teambuilder)

- Has some weird glitch where new PC's don't meet system requirements.
- A little slow sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »