Home

NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #65
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Is there really a point to use TB 13? If it's the same as the '12 version can't you just update the teams from last year and use them this year?
Nothing says this NCAA 13 is different than NCAa 12 than leaving features go untouched for 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 06:52 PM   #66
Banned

FloydNDLAL's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 13 Teambuilder Has New H.S. Stadiums and Unis, Site Opens Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Nothing says this NCAA 13 is different than NCAa 12 than leaving features go untouched for 3 years.
Actually TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms.
So not the same as 12.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #67
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydNDLAL
So not the same as 12.
i consider that untouched. Big wow they updated the stadiums and added a couple more small, high school sized stadiums.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #68
Banned

FloydNDLAL's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
i consider that untouched. Big wow they updated the stadiums and added a couple more small, high school sized stadiums.
Well you said that this years team builder was the same at least years, but technically that isn't true.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #69
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Well you said that this years team builder was the same at least years, but technically that isn't true.
i'm sorry, i should just applaud them remembering they had teambuilder and adding a couple new small high school stadiums.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #70
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
On the topic of the new H.S. Stadiums. Will they actually include fans this year? I like to play RTG but the high school games are really dead, it's like playing a J.V. game. I don't know where these guys played HS ball but in South Carolina Friday nights are packed out and I know that anyone from Texas or some other football state would have an even bigger argument.
High school games are never that quiet in Texas. Lol. Be nice to have some atmosphere at high school stadiums

My Teams:
NCAA Football: USC Trojans
NCAA Basketball: UNC Tarheels
NFL: Houston Texans
Premier League: Arsenal
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes
Old 06-26-2012, 07:29 PM   #71
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
i'm sorry, i should just applaud them remembering they had teambuilder and adding a couple new small high school stadiums.
For those of us who use FCS teams, or make smaller teams, it actually is a pretty big deal.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2012, 07:30 PM   #72
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
So not the same as 12.
Uncostomizable uniforms for teams already in the game. It's not like they have added brand new uniform templates. So really, it's just 8 new stadiums and no real significant update to TB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »