Home

Well, it is this time of year again.... 2012 edition

This is a discussion on Well, it is this time of year again.... 2012 edition within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: Well, it is this time of year again.... 2012 edition

NCAA 12 disappointed me worse than any video game ever has. I went through a few months of bitterness, a few months of doubt. I am encouraged by what I have seen in advance. Now that we are less than two weeks away, I am psyched. I need a new game. I still think this game comes out a month or so too early. I'm not ready to shift from baseball to football. I am holding off buying the latest Phil Steele until the weekend before ship date.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 14

I'm excited for College Football.
For an EA FB game?
I'll wait for the reviews, and if it's decent, I'll buy it used.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

I happy to say I'm not excited at all. Feels like I'm becoming a smarter buy and instead of buying off of impulse I'm waiting to hear community feedback.

I'm waiting at least 30days until I even think about buying this game. I'm truly anticipating NBA2K13!!!! If I can just hold off until October
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucianoJJ

NCAA 12 disappointed me worse than any video game ever has.
This is the absolute truth. I'm not excited at all for 13, I read these forums every single day and play the demo maybe a few times a week, sometimes just to try to make myself excited but no matter how hard I try, it's not there.

It sucks too because I have played this title since before 2000, but this year the NCAA release day will be just another day to me. They didn't do enough in the areas that entice me, and they did too much in the areas that I don't care about.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #29
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
This is the absolute truth. I'm not excited at all for 13, I read these forums every single day and play the demo maybe a few times a week, sometimes just to try to make myself excited but no matter how hard I try, it's not there.

It sucks too because I have played this title since before 2000, but this year the NCAA release day will be just another day to me. They didn't do enough in the areas that entice me, and they did too much in the areas that I don't care about.
I am in your boat man. NCAA 2012 was the first NCAA game I have traded in before July period. I was so disappointed in NCAA 2012.... The Dynasty bug just killed me.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »