Home

Were any changes made to the Coaching Carousel?

This is a discussion on Were any changes made to the Coaching Carousel? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Were any changes made to the Coaching Carousel?

I've seen people mention being an OC or DC. How does that work? Is it when coach mode is turned on? Can you still control players?
Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootm
I've seen people mention being an OC or DC. How does that work? Is it when coach mode is turned on? Can you still control players?
you can only control the side of the ball you're on ( i don't think you can control special teams, can't control if you go for it on 4th). you can watch or supersim the other side. other than that it's the exact same thing (EA being lazy/cutting corners)
Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
you can only control the side of the ball you're on ( i don't think you can control special teams, can't control if you go for it on 4th). you can watch or supersim the other side. other than that it's the exact same thing (EA being lazy/cutting corners)
So I could create a coach, be an OC and then get offered a HC job somewhere. Then when I'm HC it's exactly like dynasty mode?
Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ootm
So I could create a coach, be an OC and then get offered a HC job somewhere. Then when I'm HC it's exactly like dynasty mode?
it's always exactly like dynasty mode, the only difference when you're a coordinator is you can't play both sides/ST and can't go for it on 4th

you can eventually get a HC somewhere else too

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »