Home

NCAA 13- Georgia vs. Missouri

This is a discussion on NCAA 13- Georgia vs. Missouri within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #9
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 13- Georgia vs. Missouri

Don't get me wrong, there are very few programs I despise more than the Missouri Tigers, but if their new uniforms aren't in the day one retail version of the game, EA royally screwed up. Those uniforms have been released for months now and they are their base, every game uniforms, not some special uni. Those absolutely HAVE to be in the game immediately.

As for the gameplay, I'm tired of seeing videos and screenshots. Every last one of them has looked pretty awful, let's just get the game going already so we can see for ourselves.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #10
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

So many qb's passing for under 50% in these in-game updates. Hope that isn't an issue once again like it was back in NCAA 2005.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:23 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 0

There's still one thing that absolutely destroys the immersion for me. The players still move like automatons after the play is over. They're all just so lifeless. That "bump into each other" animation is very bad also.

They all look like mannequins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

In the 2nd video Georgia gets the ball early in the 3rd quarter and runs two straight option plays. Seriously? I don't see them doing that with Aaron Murray in real life and the option decision the cpu makes with him at 3:05 is beyond awful and so lucky it wasn't a fumble. It's 2nd and 13 now so what do they do after the strong armed Aaron Murray just ran a horrible option play? Run another one!! I just shake my head at this stuff as its very frustrating to me as an offline only gamer.

I've seen nothing in the info about this game that shows an improvement to cpu AI. It's all about online these days and who cares if the cpu is an idiot in their play selection or execution. Just knowing how to use their best players is a big problem.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 06-30-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:49 AM   #13
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
So many qb's passing for under 50% in these in-game updates. Hope that isn't an issue once again like it was back in NCAA 2005.
Yep. I don't like that at all. After all these years, I still am a stats nerd in games. It just helps with the immersion factor in dynasty.

NCAA '05 QB completion %s were a joke, then in NCAA '06 everyone threw around 70% with a QBR of 204.

I can't believe Mizzou is still in their old unis.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
MVP

MrChainsaw's Arena

OVR: 11

The mighty UCF knocked off ohio state!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #15
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Yep. I don't like that at all. After all these years, I still am a stats nerd in games. It just helps with the immersion factor in dynasty.

NCAA '05 QB completion %s were a joke, then in NCAA '06 everyone threw around 70% with a QBR of 204.

I can't believe Mizzou is still in their old unis.
Yeah I remember that. Matt Leinart in '06 used to be like 13-15 every game and win the Hesiman with an 84% completion rate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 10:12 AM   #16
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

It's a joke to still see the CPU QB getting sacked on every screen play. They never get rid of the ball and take a sack everytime. I'll be happy when they get a new engine as this one has no hope. How can this still be an issue EA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »