Home

Flexbone question

This is a discussion on Flexbone question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #25
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Flexbone question

Ya, but I didn't mean fit this to get into a clock discussion just suggestions on a flexbone dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Flexbone question

Yeah this formation is still pretty bad. Some of the plays have no chance (toss sweep). Having a little better success out of the wingbone.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 25
The flexbone offense is just too mucked up to really bother honestly. Just too aggregating when you have to fight against the inept plays and horrid AI.

same with most of the spread option stuff. I have much better luck calling pass plays with the sole intent of running with my QB rather than choose any of the read or designed options in any play book.

The one huge things that bugs me about NCAA as a whole over the last few years is that you really can't run a true college offense. I usually lean two ways. Str8 up rushing offense (2 backs, I form etc) or a str8 up passing offense ( no hurry up or option spread, just put it up 50-58 times per game)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »