Home

The official "well, they got me again" thread

This is a discussion on The official "well, they got me again" thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #9
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The official "well, they got me again" thread

I'm not excited about Friday afternoon at all - another physical therapy session.

However, I am looking forward to getting the game on July 10.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #10
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrollbar
Does this make us weak?
Look at it this way - and before I get started I want the Mods here and anyone at EA to understand I am merely illustrating a point - but imagine there was only one girl left on the planet Earth. And let's say that girl was well below average looking.

Do you think that after some time, every guy who likes the company of women wouldn't be lining up to spend time w/ her? Would that make them weak? No. It means they have only one choice if they want some female company and when there's only one choice, it's a bit difficult to be picky.

Now if suddenly a stunningly beautiful woman appeared and there was competition... how popular would the first girl be?

Think about that and you'll have your answer.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #11
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I swore I wouldn't buy NCAA 13 after last year....and yet like most, I wait until that midnight release to come calling. I'll probably play until Madden comes out and shelve it once again.

Dammit EA lol

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #12
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

I told myself I'm not spending $120 on Madden and NCAA this year.. only one or the other. I can tell you this; It will be very hard to not buy NCAA before Madden comes out. The itch will come..
Old 07-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #13
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Look at it this way - and before I get started I want the Mods here and anyone at EA to understand I am merely illustrating a point - but imagine there was only one girl left on the planet Earth. And let's say that girl was well below average looking.

Do you think that after some time, every guy who likes the company of women wouldn't be lining up to spend time w/ her? Would that make them weak? No. It means they have only one choice if they want some female company and when there's only one choice, it's a bit difficult to be picky.

Now if suddenly a stunningly beautiful woman appeared and there was competition... how popular would the first girl be?

Good analogy lol.

I remember when i used to feel like I was cheating on EA by buying and enjoying the 2k football games.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #14
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death

ding ding ding!!...we have a winner folks i couldnt have made a better analogy myself..the above is why i am purchasing this game not because i think it will be a GREAT game, but because its the ONLY game ,...once madden comes itwill likely collect dust unless i get in a good sim dynasty
Old 07-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

I enjoyed 12. So they 'got me again' simply by improving on an entertaining game.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 10

I was really skeptical on getting ncaa this year, even though ive picked it up yearly since 03. College football is basically my everything behind baseball, so i need this game..and just the fact that i was contemplating not getting it hurt.

However, once i saw they brought back scouting, and the non-computer generated phone calls to dynasty mode..that sold it for me. Im looking forward to this game. I might sell 12, even though ill get $2 for it from gamestop lol. Cant wait for Monday night/Tuesday morning!

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »