Home

Spread Option Offense Tutorial

This is a discussion on Spread Option Offense Tutorial within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Spread Option Offense Tutorial

It just hit me that while I have mentioned it once, I can not stress enough understanding that the running back getting the ball in the mesh IS the intention of the play. Before every snap you should be planning on giving the running back the ball, UNLESS THE READ DEFENDER CRASHES DOWN. This maybe seems to be miniscule to some, but I find it to be the difference in hesitating towards the hole and not. 8 times out of 10 if I actually get completely stuffed on a read option it is because I either misread the play, or hesitated in the mesh. It is just a few milliseconds, but I think that is the one thing that sports and video gaming have in common. What is the one difference between me (a good player) and a world class player? A few milliseconds of reaction time...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »