Home

NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #25
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The Show 10 was patched at least 3 times, 11 patched at least twice, and 12 has been patched a few times I believe.

Tuners and patches are a luxury that should be taken full advantage of, and don't make something 'not solid'.
What were the patches again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 02:53 AM   #26
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I don't want this thread to get derailed by getting into pissing contests with those who may not agree. I hope the other guys won't either.

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 07-09-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:00 AM   #27
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
You're probably right. I guess I should be happy and positive about the new passing system...new scout system and dynamic recruiting pitches...umm the motion blur is new and that's good...let's seeeeeeeeeeee...ummm...fatigue seems to work pretty nice this year...graphics looking better than last year...the uni's get dirty now...field degradation has been included...that's cool...Oregon got some new uni's in the game...you know that's what's hot in the streets...ummm...did I mention the new scouting system they implemented?? Okay cool...the servers prolly working halfway decent for OD's to run...that's something to look forward to...psychic DB's and LB's are gone now...

You right...
I'm mad you stooped to his level.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:05 AM   #28
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
I'm mad you stooped to his level.

You're right. I went back and edited what i said out. I took that bait lol. Back to the subject at hand.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:14 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I don't know if anyone has posted yet about this or if you guys know. The NCAA changed the touchback rule on kickoffs this year and the ball will be placed on the 25 except for punts going in the endzone and they moved the kickoff forward to mirror the NFL. Just a heads up, haven't played the game yet, but if Ea has done this, then they actually got it right.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:16 AM   #30
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory2128
I don't know if anyone has posted yet about this or if you guys know. The NCAA changed the touchback rule on kickoffs this year and the ball will be placed on the 25 except for punts going in the endzone and they moved the kickoff forward to mirror the NFL. Just a heads up, haven't played the game yet, but if Ea has done this, then they actually got it right.

They have and it's a rule that a lot of gamers,includingmyself, had no idea about. This has actually made the glitch section lol! People have been real upset about that lol!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #31
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

This actually has some truth to it but it'll happen to any game, regardless of who makes it.

Again, a community beta testing program should be established to help the effectiveness of such tuners before they're released to the masses.

I appreciate their effort in not giving up on a game (like NCAABB '10) but when they totally ruin a game, or another part of it, it kills the faith in it. I loved FNC out of the box, then all of a sudden patches/tuners started dropping and the game was ruined. Every once in awhile I'll pop it in but normally get frustrated within 20 minutes and rage quit. A lot of potential wasted/ruined.

Hopefully, NCAAF doesn't follow down that path but if they continue doing patchwork like this it may very well happen. Just gotta keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't kill the game when it drops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 04:22 AM   #32
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory2128

I was just about to say this, some of these die hard fans must not be as die hard as they thought.

My playing of NCAA has dwindled over the past few games, especially last years game, though I think part of that is I play less online than I used to since I now only play people I know. I could see why some would not want to buy the game. Usually most of the problems people complain about though are not ones that I seem to experience much. I will be buying it though because I do think I still play it enough to get my moneys worth, but I can see it coming to a point in the future when I don't. NCAA 13 will be one of only two games I'll buy this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »