Home

NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #57
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 Is About To Suffer The Same Fate As Fight Night Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I respectfully disagree. This is more like taking your car to the shop to get it fixed. They fix one problem and break something else. The mechanic messes up something that was working good already.
Well look at that. A car analogy! I bet it will get a bunch of likes, too. This thread is an annoying echo chamber of vitriol and pessimism. I'm not even going to give the rest of your post any of my time.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #58
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Knight
It's like none of you understand how business works. If you put everything in one year, you have nothing to tout the next year. That's simple business. They have to have new things every year. What you want is not possible for any company. 2k would do the exact same thing. Then you would cry for ea back. Then they would do it.
nfl 2k series showed progression each year. nba2k shows progression each year. even the closest to perfect game, MLB the show, progresses each year. ncaa football never fully progresses, because they break aspects of their game.

do you play other sports titles? seriously after i play ncaa football i get the impression that these guys dont care about their product, the producer doesnt care about his job, his employees dont care either. everybody is just going through the motions. we get excited about the game, but cmon thats only because we are excited about the upcoming football season.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #59
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
nfl 2k series showed progression each year. nba2k shows progression each year. even the closest to perfect game, MLB the show, progresses each year. ncaa football never fully progresses, because they break aspects of their game.

do you play other sports titles? seriously after i play ncaa football i get the impression that these guys dont care about their product, the producer doesnt care about his job, his employees dont care either. everybody is just going through the motions. we get excited about the game, but cmon thats only because we are excited about the upcoming football season.
NBA2k progresses? Well hell, it looks the same to me every consecutive game.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #60
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
NBA2k progresses? Well hell, it looks the same to me every consecutive game.
NBA 2K11 graphics were equal to 2k12. Didn't see anyone saying"looks like 11!" Because 2K basketball has a reputation. Sometimes people see EA and immediately start to **** on them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why is the no longer an 2k football games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly

You really just hate EA mate, or else you wouldn't be so obviously biased.

I have NBA 2k12, MLB 2k12, NCAA 2k12, Madden 12, and Fifa 12. I am well aware of all the other sports titles. NBA 2k12 had less progression than NCAA. I can't really name more than 3 things that were new in 2k12. And I loved the game, but it wasn't a big difference.

In NCAA, over 400 animations, over 200 uni pieces, pass trajectories, read and react defense, a ton of new stadiums, Hiesman Challenge.

Go to the Show forums on this very site. You'll see most considered the recent game a minor update at best, so not sure where you're pulling that from.

And NFL 2k5 was 7 years ago, on the ps2. NCAA had much more content then as well.

So I pretty much took care of every argument you just made. Any questions?

Oh, and to above, EA bought out the liscense from the NFL, so 2k couldn't legally make a NFL football game. It's why they tried using retired legends in APF 2K8. Good gameplay, but the fact that there wasn't real nfl players or free agency made it so I couldn't get into that game.

Last edited by Josh Knight; 07-09-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #63
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Well look at that. A car analogy! I bet it will get a bunch of likes, too. This thread is an annoying echo chamber of vitriol and pessimism. I'm not even going to give the rest of your post any of my time.
Wow...vitriol, really? That's a +10 word score! Nice...
Old 07-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #64
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Get back on topic or I'll just shut this down.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »