Home

The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

This is a discussion on The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: The Official How's Your Dynasty Going Thread NCAA 13

Please answer a few questions for me as a first time dynasty player:
*I have assistance on for recruiting, player board, etc, if I want to be hands off and just play the games will my assistants take care of everything?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Heisman Difficulty/Heisman recruiting

Currently in week 8 with LSU. #6 in the country at 6-1, blew a game against Auburn. Injured McCalleb and Tre Mason just bulldozed through my defenders (Montgomery, Reid, Mathieu, etc. )

So far three 5*, seven 4*, and one 3* committed.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #43
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

OVR: 0

Currently an offensive coordinator at Texas-San Antonio. I'm running with Oregon's playbook on Heisman level.

4-0, although all of those wins have been against FCS teams. Playing New Mexico State next week.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Old 07-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #44
Rookie

First Year
All American (with sliders)
Offensive Coordinator
San Jose State
Not recruiting as OC
------------------------
After rescheduling two games (Stanford and FCS East), I go on the road to play Florida. The game is close in the first half, 14-3. Im running a Run-Shoot custom formation that I am not feeling very comfortable running. Gross, my QB, already has 3 ints. The second half didn't go as smoothly, ending 59-3.

Then there's Umass, another away game. I figured, this should be easy. I went in, and started early. Up 17-0 into the second half, when Gross throws a INT for a TD. 17-7. Fumble on the kick return, and the defense recovers. After a few swift plays by UMASS, my big lead has just been shaved off to a 3 pointer. My team could not get anything going, and I was frustrated. My Offense was crap, and my defense was giving up yards. Lucky for me, they continued to stop um'. The stupid Holding Penalties were killing me (I lowered them severely right afterwards) and as for UMASS, they took it too me with a game winning TD with 2 minutes. I got stopped on 4 downs, game over.

Down 0-2 with a home game against Colorado State sounds good. I changed my terrible playbook to something a little more easy to use, and I practiced it well. The game was close. Back and Fourth we would score, back and fourth we would stop each other. I had a lead at 14-10, until Colorado State scored two TD's in the 3rd. I could not seem to recover, only kicking a field goal somewhere inbetween. I was forced to go for it with 3 remaining on my opponents 20 yard line, only to drop it. Colorado State marched down the field but was stopped with a minute and a half remaining. Thinking I was getting the ball back, I chose to watch my punt returnman instead of sim. I then realize, Colorado State is going for it? a deep pass left my face in a look... only to be absolutely stunned by a one handed catch by there receiver on a 14 yard grab. Colorado State had went for it 3 times on 4th down that game, managing to convert all 3 times. GAME OVER, two plays later.

Now im off to play San Diego State, bitter rivals. I changed the location for a home game, because I am a cheeky bloke. Lets hope I can get my first win of the season, FOR GROSS!
Old 07-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I DaDdY Al7oN I
I'm in my second season with umass( named rosters). I moved them to the big ten just to see how'd I do went 9-4 last year and 4-1 this year love the scouting feature makes building up schools easier. I am using hurtstoppers sliders btw. I am on the leaders side of the big ten. Very close games, really enjoying it

Most impressive win #3 Wisconsin 50-47 double ot
Most embarrassing loss 4-8 Illinois 42-24
Damn how are you doing so well with them!? I need to find some named rosters. I really only care about the team I'm using, I may just do them myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

6-1 so far with UTSA. However, that's a rather misleading record considering the first 4 games are against the generic FCS teams.

Playing as the OC in coach mode has had its ups and downs. My QB seems to like to take off and run way before the routes have even had a chance to develop, sometimes right after the ball is snapped he'll take off. And my starting HB gets injured in every game.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:55 PM   #47
Rookie

KingNick865's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommegr
6-1 so far with UTSA. However, that's a rather misleading record considering the first 4 games are against the generic FCS teams.

Playing as the OC in coach mode has had its ups and downs. My QB seems to like to take off and run way before the routes have even had a chance to develop, sometimes right after the ball is snapped he'll take off. And my starting HB gets injured in every game.
The starting HB getting injured every game is happening to me as well with UTSA. I think he just might have a low injury rating.
NHL: Nashville Predators
Soccer: FC Barcelona
Old 07-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #48
Pro

Damn. Started 7-0 with Texas State and finished 7-5 with no bowl. Tough break

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »