Home

Custom Playbooks

This is a discussion on Custom Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Custom Playbooks

Is there any way to order the formations the way you want them to be? I think someone last year had it figured it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Custom Playbooks

The formations should be in the order you add them. So if you add Shotgun Y Trips, Shotgun Normal, Shotgun Split in that order, it will be in that order within the Shotgun formation set.

As for ordering Ace - Shotgun - I - Pistol, etc. I have no idea, I feel like it is random. Haven't looked this year though.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 20

Well the early release has expired so I can't check, but you could definitely do it last year.

From there (square button) it would take you to a screen where you could drag and drop them into whatever order you wanted.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
He's asking about recording formations, I think you mean plays. I created one in the early release and it actually added them in order of how they are listed top to bottom in the add formations list.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Rookie

darren1024's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
The formations should be in the order you add them. So if you add Shotgun Y Trips, Shotgun Normal, Shotgun Split in that order, it will be in that order within the Shotgun formation set.

As for ordering Ace - Shotgun - I - Pistol, etc. I have no idea, I feel like it is random. Haven't looked this year though.
The 1st paragragh is right. The "ordering"is in alphabetical order. Meaning, the order they are in the "add/remove formation" section, is the order they are in Ur playbook, except for goalline i believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie
It is becoming obvious to me the mods here are a bunch of bigots. They lock my thread yet allow threads like this to remain open.
I don't think that word means what you think it does.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #7
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie
It is becoming obvious to me the mods here are a bunch of bigots. They lock my thread yet allow threads like this to remain open.
They couldn't have locked it because the entire post was a serious of questions already in the Q&A thread. And who says they won't decide to lock this one, its not like the mods see everything instantly.

But to answer the question last year square let me modify the order of formations and then there was a way to drag and drop plays in the order you wanted them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »