Home

ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!

This is a discussion on ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #1
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

OVR: 0
ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!

-Once again, for the 3rd straight year, our white helmet is incorrect. WE HAVE WHITE FACEMASKS ON THE WHITE HELMETS EA!!! HOW DAMN HARD IS THIS TO RECOGNIZE??? THEIR HAS BEEN NUMEROUS POSTS ON NUMEROUS WEBSITES ABOUT THIS, AND IT'S STILL WRONG??? WHAT'S THE EXCUSE, BECAUSE I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT!!!

-Once again, for the 3rd straight year, our pants are incorrect. THERE IS NO 'A' LOGO ON THE PANTS!!! HOW DAMN HARD IS THAT TO FIGURE OUT!!!

-Our new scoreboard (which is the 3rd largest scoreboard in the NCAA) isn't included. In the sights & sounds blog, it was mentioned that the EA team came to Arizona Stadium to record crowd noise. DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT HUGE VIDEO BOARD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STADIUM???

-I'm not even gonna get started on the rosters, that would take until the release of NCAA 14, which I'm sure none of these complaints will be taken care of by that time either...

I guess if you're not in the SEC, Big 12, Big 10, Notre Dame, Florida State (Big Ben Haumiller's favorite), or USC- YOUR SCHOOL DOESN'T MATTER!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: ARIZONA GIVEN SHAFT FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520

I guess if you're not in the SEC, Big 12, Big 10, Notre Dame, Florida State (Big Ben Haumiller's favorite), or USC- YOUR SCHOOL DOESN'T MATTER!!!
Thanks for the early morning laugh. You take it really personal and that is pretty funny. It's a conspiracy!
Old 07-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #3
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
I am sorry about the omissions but it really is not that personal. Also, the players are entirely fictional. Ot is a fine line they walk that allows them to even make a game.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #4
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10
And also, things like white facemask bars on Arizona tend to be something I forgive. Keep in mind there are 120 something teams.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Maybe he's right... Kentucky sucks but we still get a completely accurate stadium and our new uniforms got put in right away... Oh well. If there is SEC favoritism, good thing I'm an Sec fan!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 05:26 AM   #6
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Knight
Maybe he's right... Kentucky sucks but we still get a completely accurate stadium and our new uniforms got put in right away... Oh well. If there is SEC favoritism, good thing I'm an Sec fan!
Vandy looks great too, though they took a steaming pile on our overall ratings. C-? Whatever.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Vandy looks great too, though they took a steaming pile on our overall ratings. C-? Whatever.
Oh yeah. I was at the game where you guys killed UK. The other Rodgers tore it up.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 AM   #8
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_down520
-Once again, for the 3rd straight year, our white helmet is incorrect. WE HAVE WHITE FACEMASKS ON THE WHITE HELMETS EA!!! HOW DAMN HARD IS THIS TO RECOGNIZE??? THEIR HAS BEEN NUMEROUS POSTS ON NUMEROUS WEBSITES ABOUT THIS, AND IT'S STILL WRONG??? WHAT'S THE EXCUSE, BECAUSE I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT!!!

-Once again, for the 3rd straight year, our pants are incorrect. THERE IS NO 'A' LOGO ON THE PANTS!!! HOW DAMN HARD IS THAT TO FIGURE OUT!!!

-Our new scoreboard (which is the 3rd largest scoreboard in the NCAA) isn't included. In the sights & sounds blog, it was mentioned that the EA team came to Arizona Stadium to record crowd noise. DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT HUGE VIDEO BOARD ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE STADIUM???

-I'm not even gonna get started on the rosters, that would take until the release of NCAA 14, which I'm sure none of these complaints will be taken care of by that time either...

while I understand you're upset, this probably isn't the best way to voice your displeasure. While pants and helmets are upsetting when wrong, you could be Washington and have the wrong uniform since 2009...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »