Home

Would you be mad if EA took a year off?

This is a discussion on Would you be mad if EA took a year off? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Would you be mad if EA took a year off?

I would love for them to. Problem is I think EA would squander the opportunity and leave us even more disappointed.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:26 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1

NCAA wouldn't get enough sales for an every-other-year release schedule to actually mean working on the game for two years.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:40 AM   #19
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

@joeblackis and sadly ea isn't stopping anyone from competing with them when it comes to ncaa. they only have an exclusive licence with the nfl. college football games are not very profitable. i think the only reason ea still puts it out is they keep costs down using madden code. 2k won't get into a college game unless they get the nfl licence first. and they are dropping sports games as it is. heck they even dropped college basketball and they were following the same model as ea, college game just the previous pro game. college games just don't make money
Old 07-11-2012, 02:42 AM   #20
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

With the potential of new systems in the near future taking a year off could make this the last current gen ncaa. But if that wasn't the case or they said no 14 so 15 on ps3 is done right then I would be all for it.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:21 AM   #21
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

i would be happy if they would fix all the bugs in one year while developing the new stuff, then spend the second year actually testing the new stuff out before putting it on the market.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

it depends what you like.

Old 07-11-2012, 04:53 AM   #23
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5

I'd love it, but don't see it happening...
Old 07-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

I wonder with the new consoles rumored to come out in Dec 2013, might it be like when NCAA went from ps2 to ps3? It took a while to get that going in a decent direction. I would like to see them take a year off and have 2 years to work on the first game for the new consoles that are coming once that time gets closer.
..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »