Home

I have bought this game every year since 2002

This is a discussion on I have bought this game every year since 2002 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have bought this game every year since 2002

and today I made the decision to pass on this years version mainly because nothing has been done to dynasty mode this year which sadly has been a theme on current gen consoles. It's not about the design of the game or anything like that as I have felt NCAA football had made major strides with NCAA 2011 and NCAA 2012 in their dynasty mode and overall gameplay experience. This year I feel they have taken a step back and looking at this board im not alone. Im not much of an "online guy", "road to glory", or "heisman mode guy".... I don't have much time to play this game, but when I do I stritcly play dynasty and I guess im just annoyed by the fact that stuff we had in last gens games still have not made it over to this current gens system. Where are the dynamic player composure ratings that would go up or down based on a players preformance by game and how much experience he gains throughout his college career? Where are medical redshirts? Where is the crowd meter and camera shake? Where is the spring game? Where are the discipline ratings for recruits and players already on the roster, back on past gen if you did not discpline players who got in trouble you would leave yourself open to going on probation. How about something simple as where is the hesiman trophy presentation? Where are the trophy cutscenes for ALL rivalry games and bowl games? I don't want to sound like im ranting because this is not my intent, just trying to give constructive criticisim. Im not a big "video game guy in general" I only play about 4 video games on average a year for my PS3... NCAA(Mostly), Madden, NBA 2K, College Hoops2k8(Still a gem). I just feel if the developers could just bring back everything that made past gens ncaa titles so great that it would go a long way into bridiging that gap between the people who are frustrated with this years title. Dynasty mode is their bread and butter you would after all the success they had on the past gen consoles that they would know that. It's almost like they are trying to hard with these other modes that many could careless about. Just my thoughts.

Last edited by WalterSchobak82; 07-11-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #2
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I have bought this game every year since 2002

Funny you say that, my favorite thing done for NCAA 13 is by far the recruiting changes and the addition of scouting. To say they did nothing to dynasty mode is not giving them enough credit.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-11-2012, 01:05 AM   #3
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I have bought this game every year since 2002

Please use the Impressions Thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »