Home

Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies

This is a discussion on Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #17
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Nano Blitz and Other Cheese Strategies

The majority of the picks I throw are off of slant-in's ... I lose the same way it seems. The person already has some kind of Cover 0 blitz and when I hit the slant the DB's somehow in better position than my WR, which is really ignorant and unrealistic. Is there no 'Play Maker' like in Madden? I think my biggest downfall is that Ive played too much Madden. I tried to carry things over and it doesnt work. I hate the fact that strafe only works half the time. Ive gotten some user picks, but Ive been in the right position countless times and I wont even get a animation. REALLY FRUSTRATING ... Madden will be out next month, so I doubt Ill put forth the effort to get good at NCAA 13.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Yes slants have all but become worthless.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 5

keep more players in to block

Last edited by novadolla; 07-11-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #20
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
lol all you have to do to stop any nano is have shotgun empty ace as an audible, block one TE and slide the line away from the blocked TE you will have all the time in the world to throw, you can also do this out of empty trips,trio or empty trey. Block the TE and slide protect your line away. Just leaving the back in the back will only get ran over by the blitzing player
I need this I just got done playing on guy who did this it was very frustrating because that was the first time the Quarters nano blitz was used on me. you litterlly have no time to throw. This is a good game I just need to get past this.
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Old 07-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Not really. The guys that say this are typically the guys who think its cool to run 4-vert every play
It totally is. I hate playing people who use obvious glitches in the game, but I also hate playing people who scream "cheese!" on just about anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #22
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

Do some screens, they will usually stop nanoing and Slants are far from useless.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:43 PM   #23
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

I don't mind playing a cheeser every now and then, 9 times out of 10 they can be beat, expecailly this year with the defensive improvements, no more super db's and Lb's. I feel cheesers enhance my skills and nothing feels better than beating a cheeser.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quit the b!tching.
NCAA online is like WallStreet - they can change the game all they want people are still gonna find ways to beat the system.

I user hot route defensive players all the time to stop crossing routes.
I run the ball against 1-5-5 players. FB dive, stretch plays, counters - be creative.

I generally don't have the problems you guys do because I'm a ground n pound player through and through. I live in Strong I.

When I need to I go 3 wide and flood one side of field. Unstoppable at times.

I also run 3-3-5 on defense. What a great defense. And what a great game they got this year. My only complaint is I wish we could join a game and watch 2 people play. (like 3rd party user invite for viewing only)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »