Home

Little Things I happen To Like About This Game

This is a discussion on Little Things I happen To Like About This Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Little Things I happen To Like About This Game

1) Pancakes work again. I've even seen TE's get a decent amount of pancakes.

2) The QB's run like they are on a mission.

3) LB's get a high amount or tackles. In one game I played, the Ohio State LB had 18 tackles in a game. I love that.

4) Ratings work nicely. In order to see the QB make some errant thros, I've edited their QB Accuracy rating and have seen a variety of throws based on the situation(pressure etc). That allows me not to have to lower the QB slider down so far and allows individual QB's to play differently.

5) I LOVE how WR's lay out for catches. I've seen some of the best catches ever in an NCAA game is the short time I've played it.

Just a couple of things I like so far.

I've really been experimentng with ratings and watching the CPU play since I've had the game. I've only messed with 3 teams(GT, OSU, LSU) just to test the ratings. I don't even want to play til them names drop. If they can fix the Slip Screen and Zone play then we will really be in business. I just hope they don't break anything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
Pro

thbends's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Little Things I happen To Like About This Game

I like the presentation in games. Especially the montage of highlights of impact player plays in a game. For instance my last game highlights the play of my QB, HB, and MLB at different points in the game. That is pretty sweet.
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Texas Rangers
NCAA: Baylor

Producer/Graphic Artist/Animator-CBS
Old 07-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #3
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Little Things I happen To Like About This Game

I think my favorite thing so far was my tight end going up for a jump ball getting his, and sprawling to stay on his feet and break the tackle.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
Rookie

Hornguy105's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon12 Re: Little Things I happen To Like About This Game

I'm having fun with it too. I wish they would have kept some things from 12 though. The new camera angles are awkward and I fell like the players are running on ice. It's going to take some getting used to.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »