Home

What the H Utah??

This is a discussion on What the H Utah?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2012, 11:33 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What the H Utah??

i have also seen utah and nc state in just about every simmed dynasty in years 1 and 2. utah won 2 straight nc's in one dynasty. of course they beat powerhouses in both games. seems nc state vs utah is a very popular simmed season title game.

this supersim error is not just a problem for this year. i dont know how many havent noticed in the past but it has beenthis way for at least 3 years. almost everytime i have a lead and supersim, the cpu returns almost every single kick/punt and will score at least 3-4 tds on 80 yard plays or longer. this has been a problem for a very long time. this is not a problem particular to this year. they just dont care. its obvious they dont do any testing at all with dynasty mode. either that or theyre looking for other things...computer related i guess....because they miss badly every year on actual FOOTBALL related problems within dynasty. but then again....every year...dynasty crashes ridiculously and produces awful sim results. sad that this is all we get for a college football game. we buy and play because its all we have and we will continue to buy it because if just 10%of their game works, we can generally figure out how to make things work as a community by fixing their laziness. an ncaa that works 10% correctly is still better than no ncaa. ea knows this. they have shown us that madden is the bread and butter since 2005. the sooner everyone accepts that ea will never provide us with a sim football experience the happier we will be. thank god we have a community like os where we can come together and share ideas on making this lousy effort a fun and enjoyable game.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
What in the name of Joseph Smith?!

Who is Utah's QB? Elohim?

Ok, I'm done now.
This ain't BYU Cockgobbler, but hey posting funny things bashing religion is fun for everyone! Lets get the Jews and Muslims next ok?

GO UTES!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
This ain't BYU Cockgobbler, but hey posting funny things bashing religion is fun for everyone! Lets get the Jews and Muslims next ok?

GO UTES!
hahahhaahhahaaha and the post of the day goes to this guy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 04:29 PM   #36
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

Are you guys using custom playbooks? I think thats the reason. I supersim in my Michigan dynasty using their default playbook, and it works just fine.
Old 07-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #37
Pro

ralphieboy11's Arena

OVR: 4

It must be super sim in combination with something else, like custom playbooks, because I have used super sim effectively so far.

Utah did make the National Championship game in my first simmed dynasty though, so there is something up with that. Overrated!
Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thbends
This TCU combo is my favorite jersey... kind of a custom thing though.

what does this have to do with supersimming???
Old 07-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #39
Rookie

Paulinho's Arena

OVR: 5

Beast Mode
Old 07-15-2012, 01:29 AM   #40
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
I saw something that was kinda weird

Arkansas was #1 undefeated and blew out everybody then the game against a poor poor season for LSU they were like even on W's and L's

Anyway LSU won like 50 to 7. Kind of different situation but still kinda has to do with sim I guess....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »